1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Just started a blog

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Adam Kreutinger, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

2. pashmonster

pashmonster Member

Great puppet, is the nose made from foam or fleece? Either way it still looks better than the Master Replica gonzo netting nose.
    I'm wanting to make a Gonzo to go with my Rizzo, any tips?
  3. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

Nice! Love the wolf!!!
  4. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

The nose is cushion foam. I used scissors and sandpaper to carve it out. Other than that Patience.

~Adam
  5. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i may have a sweater from an old Gonzo that may fit if your interested...its the Muppets take Manhattan style
  6. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Checked your photobucket as well - your Ave Q guys are great. Love Howie the Wolf too. Wow - just great artistry. Knock my puppet socks off.