Just wondering why?

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Hey guys how come were NOT on Delphi any more, i must say i DO like this NEW form!, heres to Muppet Central and Phil...heyyyyy

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Stevie,

MC isn't on Delphi anymore because Phil decided to move it here what with Delphi's changes. Thats not to say there aren't still some great forums STILL at Delphi such as Toughpigs, Cinemaniacs, The ALF Fan Forum, The BBB & Children Of The 80's.

So don't forget to drop into Delphi when you can !

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Thats not to say there aren't still some great forums STILL at Delphi such as Toughpigs, Cinemaniacs, The ALF Fan Forum, The BBB & Children Of The 80's.
Although I think Jackie and I are going to abandon the BBB on Delphi since we have our new home on Yahoo...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Yes, we shall see how it goes. :smile:

Actually, I don't think there's been a single post about Bill on the Yahoo BBB. It's more like the Fans of Muffins featuring the BBB...

:stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
So Bill Baretta has been shafted for Muffins ? Jeez - you girls are so fickle. Both men and food groups go out of fashion like nobodies business !

I have to report that the Karen Prell Kanoodlers are still going strong !

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
So Bill Baretta has been shafted for Muffins ? Jeez - you girls are so fickle. Both men and food groups go out of fashion like nobodies business !
Well, Jackie hasn't been around much lately, and Joggy, acting as the Vice-Jackie gets a little squirmy whenever I talk about Bill. Muffins is kind of the middle ground...

Jackie

Reaction score
Hey, we haven't even talked about Envelopes in FOREVER!!! I'm still waiting for that oh so very special one in the mail!

Joggy

Reaction score
Is the Delphi BBB gone already? I would love to have printed out The Thread first... ahh, those were the days...

Joggy

Reaction score
Heh, the Yahoo group is cool. "Just go get yourself another Muffin..." LOL!