1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Just wondering

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by JackMonster, Feb 18, 2012.

1. JackMonster

JackMonster New Member

Is there some sort of Muppet con or whatever. Not just in the US, the UK as well. I tried looking but there's nothing!
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You mean like a Muppet fan convention? There was one in 2001 in California, but none since then.

Or did you mean "The Latin preposition meaning against," as in an event in protest of the Muppets? But then again, you probably wouldn't be a member of the forum in that case... :)

But yeah, there hasn't been any fan conventions since 2001 and none planned that I know of.
  3. JackMonster

JackMonster New Member

Hahaha :) dude, that sucks we should get some fans together and make a con!
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, that would be neat! I wish I'd have been able to attend the one in 2001. I wasn't really a Muppet fan yet though.
  5. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I like the idea of a muppet convention. Maybe in Chicago or something (you know because its close to where I live :) ) Seriously its a neat idea.
  6. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I'd be all for putting together a Muppet fan convention in NY (where Muppetfest 2 was going to be) or somewhere on the East Coast. These Bronys have no problem having 3 or 4 conventions a year, I don't know why we can't get something done!
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

There was going to be a Muppetfest 2?