Just Wondering...........

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here has done any acting. anything from school plays, T.V. apperinces, or a part in a movie.

For ex: my school drama department (ETS) performs several plays a year and in the most recent one i had the great plesure in performing the lead role.

or

once, a few years ago i almost got a part in a T.V. series. however the director called it quits befroe we even got started.

Just curious. Those are my experiences. what about any of you?:big_grin:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
My high school always did a fall musical and then luckily they started doing a spring play as well my freshmen year. Since I don't have a solo singing voice, I never had big parts in the musicals--the exception being my senior year when there was a smaller non singing main part--but I have had lead roles in the spring plays. I didn't audition for any plays this past year at my college but I plan to in the future. I did have the great pleasure of working props for one of the shows though and that was fun and great experience. I'm excited because next semester there is an undergrad only show so the grad students can't snatch up all the roles and not give the rest of us a chance!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*sigh*

I was in a performance of The Alphabet People in Kindergarten. It's one of my more embarassign moments... I played Mr. T. Tall Teeth.

Taaaaaaaaaall!
My teeth are so taaaaaaaaaaaall!
Terrifically taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!
The tallest of allllllll!
The tallest you seeeee!
I'm tall Mr. Ttttttttttttttt!

I have nightmares about that stinkin' song!

:frown: :embarrassed: :frown: :embarrassed: :frown:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I loved those people....I had the talent of sounding EXACTLY like Miss A

well I'm so happy to be miss A

and I'm so happy to come and say...........*rambles on*

Sarah

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
sorry sup. scoot. , but i do think that it sounds realy adoribal.

yours to sarah.

:big_grin: :excited: :smile: :wink:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I've had alot of minor roles in diffrent school plays and 1 major role where I were an italian Chef (and no I did not sound like the Swedish chef)
Beside that I've made cameo appereances in some of the Short films that I have worked on.
And also a few parts in some radio plays too.