Kanye and the Muppets...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmm in the article it doesn't sound as if he's talking about Muppets with a capital M. But I think it's interesting!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
He has worked with Henson before and it may just be a puppet show. Not "Muppet." But since Henson is associate with "Muppet." They use well, "Muppet." haah\

But it also doesnt mention anywhere he's working with the muppets its described as "The Muppets meet Hip Hop." There doesnt seem to be a direct assosiaction but then again i could be wrong.

I wouldnt mind Kanye West working with the Muppets. :cool:

goshposh

Reaction score
Its not a Muppet show. Its being produced by Jimmy Kimmel's production company, not by Disney.

ngreen522

Reaction score
:grouchy: uh-uh, not cool.
This thing is getting publicity by riding on the tail of the good Muppet name. They should better describe it as "Hip-Hop meets Muppetesque Characters" or Hip-Hop Meets a Muppet Show Themed Parody" ... then I'd be okay with it. :rolleyes:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I Think the Jim Henson company made his puppet and also did his live stage show or something, so there is kind of a mix up there as far as where property's are actually associated with.

ngreen522

Reaction score
I Think the Jim Henson company made his puppet and also did his live stage show or something, so there is kind of a mix up there as far as where property's are actually associated with.
... oh .... well ....... maaayyybe it's okay, then