karen prell autograph

anakin

Reaction score
sadly, i need to sell this autograph and it is very nice. it has karen with red over her shoulder and is an 8 by 10 photo.
i really hate to sell it but i'm in fix
and its either that or my muppet babies
cell from muppet fest..
anyway, i was hoping it get about 20.00
for the picture and 3.50 for priority mailing to get it out to the buyer quicker.
if interested, let me know. you can email
me direct if you care to at Lmcast575@cs.com.
thanks for you attention and take care

beaker

Reaction score
Oh dude, dont sell that man! Autographs that you actually get signed in person are so cool to have anyways(versus sending away for it) Anyways, Ive found Muppetfest related stuff doesnt sell very well on ebay or other places. Im totally broke as heck, and have learned the hard way you cant make squat on ebay.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I disagree Beaker! Ebay supported me for a year when I was unemployed.

You just have to be good and know all the tricks. . .

Let me know if you need help, I might be able to give you pointers. . .

Luke

Reaction score
Hey

Share the info then. My mothers got a store as a second business and she's thinking about putting a lot of stock on Ebay - whats the secret ?

beaker

Reaction score
Well, Ive been on eBay for 4.5 years, so I know all the tricks of the trade:wink:

And yes, eBay now is one of my main sources of income(besides pimpin robot ho's int he alpha squadron) Man, where did that come from? gah, I need more sleep.

Luke

Reaction score
So whadya pimp on Ebay Cory ? I'm guessing it's the ultimate fan guide to Al Roker or something ! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
So whadya pimp on Ebay Cory ? I'm guessing it's the ultimate fan guide to Al Roker or something ! :big_grin:
I actually had a brief(ok, reallly brief...as in one reply) email correspondance with the almight golden heirophant pharoah of all ages Al Roker. He just seems so jovial and nice! We need more people like him in this world!

As for ebay, I just be pimpin' Muppet memorabilia, cds, anime stuff, movies, that sort of thing. Well it pays the bills...err I mean the fast food bills.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Once you get the hang of ebay it is easy to figure go to flea markets, garage sales, etc, and buy stuff that you know you can sell for more.

It is all about the title and when you start it too.

Ebay is my life! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppetfreak
It is all about the title and when you start it too.
So you make sure it ends on a weekend daytime or something, and i guess you include lots of keywords in the title ?