Kath Soucie

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

This week's voice artist focus is Kath Soucie. A talented actress who has voiced many cartoon characters like cute little kids with squeaky voices (Sneezer, Phil and Lil) and girls with pretty foreign accents (Linka, Fifi La Fume.) But I think my favorite character of hers is Tara the Tomato Girl from the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes cartoon series.

ADVENTURES FROM THE BOOK OF VIRTUES: Annie, Aurora
ALL GROWN UP: Phil, Lil, Betty
ANNABELLE'S WISH(TV SPECIAL): Young Annabelle
AS TOLD BY GINGER: Blake Gripling
ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES: Tara, Mary Jo
BABY BLUES: Rodney Bitterman, Megan Bitterman
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: Bimbette
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, THE ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS: Enchantress
BIKER MICE FROM MARS: Harley
BLAZING DRAGONS(VIDEO GAME): Princess Flame
BOOK OF POOH: Kanga
THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER GOES TO MARS: Tieselica
BRUNO THE KID: Grace
BUTT UGLY MARTIANS: Angela, Shaboom-Shaboom
CAPTAIN PLANET AND THE PLANETEERS: Linka
CASPER(90's CARTOON SERIES): Kat
THE CAT IN THE HAT MOVIE: Voices of Thing 1 and Thing 2
CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG: Jetta, Jetta's Mom, Vaz's Mom, Emily's Mom
CLIFFORD'S PUPPY DAYS: Daffodil the Bunny, Caroline Howard, Miss Poodle, Craft Shop Manager, Sidarsky Child
CURIOUS GEORGE: Animal Control Receptionist
CRAMP TWINS: Lucien Cramp
THE CRITIC: Additional voices
DANNY PHANTOM: Maddie Fenton
DARKWING DUCK: Morganna Macawber
DENVER THE LAST DINOSAUR: Casey, Heather
DEXTER'S LAB: Mom, Computer, Agent Honeydew(second voice)
EARTHWORM JIM: Princess What's-Her-Name
FALLOUT(VIDEO GAME): Laura, The Master
FULL THROTTLE(VIDEO GAME): Maureen Corley
FUTURAMA: Cubert
GARGOYLES: Princess Katherine, Weird Sisters, Maggie the Cat
GOD, THE DEVIL, AND BOB: Andy Allman
HEY ARNOLD!: Miriam Pataki, Mrs. Vitello
INVASION AMERICA: Rita Carter, Sonia
JEM: Minx
JUNGLE CUBS: Winifred
KANGAROO JACK 2: Jessie, Mrs. Sperling,
KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE: Kiki's Mom
KIM POSSIBLE, A STITCH IN TIME: Preschool teacher, Mrs. Mahoney
KINGDOM HEARTS: Sora's Mother, Shock
LADY AND THE TRAMP 2: Collette, Danielle
LIFE AND ADVENTURES OF SANTA CLAUS: Natalie, Little Mayrie
LIFE AND TIMES OF JUNIPER LEE: Ray-Ray
LITTLE DRACULA: Mrs. Dracula, Millicent
MIGHTY MAX: Bea
MIKE, LU, AND OG: Marjorie
101 DALMATIONS(THE SERIES): Cadpig, Rolly, Anita
PEPPER ANN: Cissy, Nicky's Mom
PETER PAN'S RETURN TO NEVERLAND: Wendy
PHANTOM 2040: Jenna, Additional voices
THE PINK PANTHER(1993): Thelma
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS: Bubbles(first voice), Teacher(first voice)
QUACK PACK: Daisy Duck
RECESS: Butch
RECESS, SCHOOL'S OUT: Counselor
RUGRATS: Phil, Lil, Betty
THE SANTA CLAUSE 2: Voice of Chet
THE SAVAGE DRAGON: Alex Wilde
THE SECRET FILES OF THE SPY DOGS: Collar communicator voice
SLIMER AND THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS: Jeanine(second voice)
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: Sally, Nicole
SPACE JAM: Lola Bunny
SPAWN: Cyan, Additional voices
SWAT KATS: Turmoil
TINY TOON ADVENTURES: Sneezer, Fifi La Fume
TOONSYLVANIA: Ashley Deadman
TOXIC CRUSADERS: Yvonne
TRUMPET OF THE SWAN: Paramedic, Newscaster, Serena
THE WEEKENDERS: Tish
WIDGET: Brian, Christine
WINNIE THE POOH: Kanga(current specials and movies)
YO YOGI!: Cindy Bear

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She's great, I love her work, however, even though I know she did "Chet" in "The Santa Clause 2", her voice sounded more like Christine Cavanaugh's.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Yeah, I recognize her name from the Rugrats as Phil and Lil

P

Princeton

My favorite is definitely Tinsilina from Brave Little Toaster Goes To Mars. Anybody who hasn't seen this, see it as soon as you can; you won't be sorry!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Xerus... Thanks, some of these are from when I still had better sight, but I recognize the voice if not the face or the onscreen characters.
Here are my faves...

Annabelle's Wish and The Life and Times of Santa Claus, they show those two every year on Toon Disney.
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, heh I remember that show, that's when Fox Kids started up here in PR in '93... Tara, yeah, a hottie.
Biker Mice from Mars, remember that one too... Harley, one of the mice, Throttle's girlfriend back on Mars.
Cramp Twins: Lucian Cramp; and The Life and Times of Juniper Lee: Ray-Ray, surprised me.
I like Juniper Lee, just so long as they show it in English. Cartoon Network has a bit of an identity language crisis, airing some shows in English and others in Spanish down here. Gets frustrating some times.
Darkwing Duck: Morgana Macabre... Another well-drawn Disney female. Put her in that category of animal hotties they created along with Gadget from Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers and Fawn Dear from Bonkers. Though I've also come to like her for the frightful fun of the character, along with the rest of the Macabre Family.
Earthworm Jim: Princess What'sHerName, yeah remember that one from WB also. Did she voice her evil glammed-up twin?
Gargoyles... Truly, The Disney Afternoon's best production ever. The wealth and bredth they explored there...
Which of the Weird Sisters did she voice? You have her listed as voicing Ilyssa's cat, Maggy... But did she also voice Maggy the mutate from Derek "Talon" Maza's clan?
Kiki's Delivery Service, they show that one on Toon Disney from time to time, I liked it... Though I think the second half suffers a bit when they dropped Phil Hartman as Gigi the Cat's voice.
Rully hope the remake doesn't go through.
Kingdom Hearts... Shock's one of the three witches from Nightmare Before Christmas.
Little Dracula, what channel, day and time? Would be interested to at least view this one.
Mighty Max: Bea, yeah I remember that one too... From when they showed animated fare on USA.
Quack Pack: Daisy Duck... So that's where they got her voice from. Is she voicing Daisy currently, or is that someone else?
Sonic the Hedgehog, the first series... Sally was the squirrel princess; Nicole was her talking handheld computer. Shame that got killed before connecting with Knuckles, seen only as a pair of redened eyes in the last episode.
SwatCats... Never saw/heard her character, though I watched that show regularly too.
Tiny Toons: Fifi Le Fume, my girl.
Toonsylvania... Such potential... Wasted on just the Deadmans and the Franken-Trio.
The Weekenders: Tish, last name: Katzenfrackas.

Good times, good memories.

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey, Count. :smile:

I'd be happy to answer some of your questions.

In Earthworm Jim, the Princess's evil twin sister was voiced by Andrea Martin.

In Gargoyles, Kath voiced all three sisters and I don't think she did Elisa's cat. But Kath did Maggie the girl who was mutated into a cat creature. She was called, Maggie the Cat.

Little Dracula was a mini-series that aired on Fox Kids back in the Fall of 91. Only 6 episodes were made.

After Kath Soucie voiced Daisy in Quack Pack, Dianne Michelle started voicing Daisy in Mickey Mouse Works, but then Tress MacNeille took over the role in House of Mouse and is now the current voice of Daisy.

And I'm glad you like the characters Tara and Fifi La Fume as much as I do. :smile:

Thank you for reading and enjoying my voice artist focus on the talented Kath Soucie and hopefully I'll be bringing out more voice artist focuses at least once a week. :smile:

Xerus

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing pal...

1 That hexplains why I never saw Little Dracula... Fox, and thus Fox Kids, didn't get added as a basic channel here in PR till 1992 when I still had better sight.
2 Maggy from Gargoyles wasn't a cat persay... The experiment conducted by Dr. Anton Zavarius combined elements from the following to create Talon's mutate clan.
Body of a panther.
Wings of a bat.
Electric storage abilities of an electric eel.
So, they were more like winged werepanthers of African lore, though their wings were bats.
3 Tress MacNeille's currently voicing Daisy? Dot Warner? Man... Guess Yako's line in the parody of the Maltese Falcon doesn't apply to her.

And Fifi Le Fume and Morgana were two of my many cartoon crushes, heck got a PVC of Fifi after much eBay searching. The jump rope she holds a bit broken off, but she's still on my shelf hanging out with my main figurine of Ariel.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Xerus... Me thinks I got a new entry for this actress's voice creds. Not entirely sure, you might want to watch the show to check it for yourself.

Deirdra Koala from My Gym Partner's A Monkey.
Last week's show had two episodes, the first was Adam Lion's birthday... The second was the one with the aforementioned koala girl.
Hope this helps.