Kathy G. on Sesame Street

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
You're that suprised that your work is that good? Or that people really like it? I love it so far! Can't wait to see more, Snowthy!
I'm just surprised people like it. It seems like nothing I write is good as long as it's T*K*O. I used to get alot of cristism on my stories before I was banned from FanFiction.Net, and there was another Kathy story I wrote in the past, which I won't talk about, that people absolutely hated that I ended up deleting altogether. It was then and there I vowed never to write outside of T*K*O again, but I'd love to see Kathy on Sesame Street, so I wrote this story.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
You got banned from Fanfiction.net? Wow...well, then again, I've seen it dosn't take much to tick 'em off either.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
You got banned from Fanfiction.net? Wow...well, then again, I've seen it dosn't take much to tick 'em off either.
How was I supposed to know script format was the same as "chat format"? Plus they said I kept making fun of other fan fics, which I never attempted!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*Checks Fanfiction.net's rules, the frowns.* That is kind of a stupid rule I think. No one can post scripts there at all cause of that rule...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And I had alot of stories there that I posted that I can never get back because they deleted them. They may not have been popular, but I worked hard on each story.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chapter 2.

Kathy finished making her emergency phone call. Thankfully her busy schedule allowed her to appear in Prairie's little pageant. The wooden benches for the audience were back in the arbor where several assorted Muppet and humans were sitting.

ERNIE: I got the best seats in the house, buddy Bert! (Snickers)

BERT: Ernie...

BIG BIRD: I just love springtime, don't you Elmo?

ELMO: Oh yes Big Bird! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Springtime is one of Elmo's favorite times of the year, pretty flowers blooming, pretty birds singing, nice warm sunshine, Elmo loves it!

In front of the audience was a new bigger sized stage for human performances, still with curtains and painted scenery. Meanwhile, backstage, Grover and Cookie Monster were dressed up as the Blues Brothers.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Alright, are you two ready for you act?

GROVER: Ready? I, cute loveable furry blue Grover, was born ready.

COOKIE MONSTER: Aw, yeah-yeah-yeah, me too ready also!

PRAIRIE DAWN: Wonderful, just remember your cues!

GROVER: Gotcha!

Grover and Cookie took their places off stage, while Prairie took a look behind the stage to check on the trained birds and bees.

PRAIRIE DAWN: You guys ready?

The birds and bees chirped and buzzed in agreement. Prairie nodded and walked back stage again. She waited for Kathy to show up in her outfit for the pageant. Seconds later, Kathy finally met Prairie backstage wearing beautiful lime green tights, a bright green tutu decorated with flower pedals, and a couple of daisies in her hair.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Wonderful! Are you ready Kathy?

KATHY: I sure am Prairie, but I sure do hope those bees don't get any ideas what with these flowers in my outfit.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Oh do not worry, those bees are trained to do what they are told to, and what not to do when they are told not to.

KATHY: Sounds good to me.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Great, now please take you place, we're about to begin!

Prairie gestured Kathy to step further back stage while she run off the stage to get to her piano.

KATHY: (Singing softly to herself) Oh I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

Prairie then scurried towards her piano which was in front of the stage. When the audience saw her, they quieted down. Prairie popped her knuckles, wiggled her fingers, and began playing the piano and sing/narrate.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Oh welcome, oh welcome to our little play/where we will celebrate our spring season today/so on to our first act, and please don't you snooze/here's Grover and Cookie with "The Springtime Blues"...

Prairie continued playing the piano, only this time to a more jazzy/bluesy sounding tune as Grover and Cookie Monster slid out on the stage, now wearing cool shades.

GROVER: (Singing) We did this spring season, it is our favorite time of year!

COOKIE MONSTER: (Singing) And what better way to celebrate than with this play right here?

GROVER: We'd love to hip our favorite spring color to you...

COOKIE MONSTER: Our favorite spring color is wonderful BLUE!

Prairie started playing a brief instrumental break in the song, as Grover and Cookie started moving and grooving to the melody. Meanwhile, watching from backstage, Kathy was having a great time watching the show. Seeing the Grover and Cookie dancing out there sort of reminded her of her own little children back home, which made her feel happy. Prairie got back on the melody, when Grover and Cookie continued their song.

GROVER: Now springtime has green with some pinks and some yellow...

COOKIE MONSTER: And white and lavendar, and colors that make you feel mellow...

GROVER: But springtime also has lots of blue in it too...

COOKIE MONSTER: (Picks up a cookie tray) Like these blue cookies for me and for you!

Cookie began to devour the blue cookies to Grover and Prairie's shock.

PRAIRIE DAWN: (Shout-whispering) Cookie! That's not in the script!

COOKIE MONSTER: Oh, me sorry. Me thought me try improvisation. Kathy make it look so easy!

PRAIRIE DAWN: Yes, but this is not improvisation Cookie, this is a scripted play!

COOKIE MONSTER: Me sorry Prairie. Me get back on track, me promise.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Thank you.

Prairie resumed playing the tune as Grover and Cookie picked up the song again.

GROVER: In springtime, blue is the sky, as well as a lake...

COOKIE MONSTER: Or even blue daisies with stems that could break!

Prairie made a sour look on her face as they continued.

GROVER: Yes blue is a springtime color we kid you not...

COOKIE MONSTER: Like the frosting on these thumb-print cookie tops!

Cookie began to devour the blue frosted thumb-print cookies as the curtains closed on the stage announcing the end of the first act. Grover and Cookie walked back stage where they stood next to Kathy.

COOKIE MONSTER: You really do make improv look easy!

KATHY: Oh improv can be easy when you work at it.

Prairie went back to playing her usual tune.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Yes blue is a springtime color it's true/just like our two monster friends who just sang to you/so please stayed tuned for our next act please/when we will see some talented birds and some bees!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Ooh, this is just....well, precious! I can't think of anything else to say about it, Snowthy. I really like it a lot!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I just like it. It's the Sesame Street that makes it "precious". ...plus I don't like saying the same thing over and over again. I was merely trying to find a new word to us. XD