Keith Chapman To Unveil New Henson Project

Ernie101

Reaction score
Phillip...You should try an get together with him...maybe he is your twin

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My nephew loves Bob the Builder. I never knew it came from a one-time Henson employee. Very cool. I wonder what this project is? Something totally new, something for kids or adults?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread. I was quite surprised to learn that it had nothing to do with the Phillip Chapman family! Are there any other chapmans from the chapman family who are muppet fans or anything else muppet related or is is just Phillip and Cindy?

from,

Paul :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i'd think it's stop motion animation - unless he's changing direction and it's puppets.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah i'd think it's stop motion animation - unless he's changing direction and it's puppets.
Im into stop motion animation, its very clever and it is actually a type of puppetry! believe it or not! :smirk:

its a form of puppetry as they manipulate the model or the puppet a little bit at a time taking a picture each time the puppet is moved, forming an animation!

:smile:

danielromens

Reaction score
Luke said:
I think it would be great if he would do a "Bob the Builder" style animated show using the Muppet Babies. It would be a real slick way to put them back on the tube.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
no offense, but I would like it if my muppets stay puppets

Ryan

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
no offense, but I would like it if my muppets stay puppets
Well, stop motion is puppetry in many ways..

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Yes, I also thought that there was a family connection :big_grin:

Sooner or later there will be people related to this Muppet website in the Muppet company :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I know it is like Puppetry....but I just like it the same....I guess if a project was well done, I would come to like it....but the idea just doesn't strike my fancy. But I've been proved wrong many a time, and I hope in a situation like this, I would be proved wrong again

but we don't even know much right now