Ken has been banned!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Yeah he told me earlier, Why did he get banned ?

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yeah he told me earlier, Why did he get banned ?<<<

Because Phil wanted to be back in the top 10 again. No I kid our beloved administrator. No seriously, I think its just an error in the mebers listings. But *phew* for a second I thought Ken might have made a way too controversial post, hehe

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Perhaps he changed his name?<<<

I thought that too, but that would mean his post totals would still be there, and there is noone new in the top ten...as well as Ken's post have the same resident lilly handle. hmmmmm...

matleo

Reaction score
Wait a second, Ken was here just a second ago. What happened? Although he has talked about changing his name a lot lately. Who knows?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No one has been banned. I'm working on this situation. If anyone has trouble with their account, send me an e-mail.

Luke

Reaction score
Phil, you are ruthless i tell ya - and all to get back into the top ten ! ;-)

It's ok - i'll stand up in the witness box and say it was a crime of passion ! :big_grin:

Luke

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Heeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY!

Although some of you may have been overjoyed when you read the subject line of this post, rumors of my banishment were greatly exaggerated. I tried to mess around with my own settings and messed stuff up. Phil was on the ball and fixed it and I'm back in business.

I'll try to answer any questions, I know there are a lot, some time tonight from home. Workin' right now and got a ton to do.

Later!