1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ken has been banned!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by beaker, Jul 30, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Cory,

Yeah he told me earlier, Why did he get banned ?

See ya
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Yeah he told me earlier, Why did he get banned ?<<<

Because Phil wanted to be back in the top 10 again. No I kid our beloved administrator. No seriously, I think its just an error in the mebers listings. But *phew* for a second I thought Ken might have made a way too controversial post, hehe
  4. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Perhaps he changed his name?
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Perhaps he changed his name?<<<

I thought that too, but that would mean his post totals would still be there, and there is noone new in the top ten...as well as Ken's post have the same resident lilly handle. hmmmmm...
  6. matleo

matleo Active Member

Wait a second, Ken was here just a second ago. What happened? Although he has talked about changing his name a lot lately. Who knows?
  7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

No one has been banned. I'm working on this situation. If anyone has trouble with their account, send me an e-mail.
  8. Satcapricorn

Satcapricorn New Member

The muppets kidnapped him, I tell ya! lol :D
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

Phil, you are ruthless i tell ya - and all to get back into the top ten ! ;-)

It's ok - i'll stand up in the witness box and say it was a crime of passion ! :D

Luke
  10. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Heeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY!

Although some of you may have been overjoyed when you read the subject line of this post, rumors of my banishment were greatly exaggerated. I tried to mess around with my own settings and messed stuff up. Phil was on the ball and fixed it and I'm back in business.

I'll try to answer any questions, I know there are a lot, some time tonight from home. Workin' right now and got a ton to do.

Later!
  11. Pschtyckque

Pschtyckque New Member

Can you pick me up four fried chickens and a coke along the way? Thanks.
  12. grail

grail New Member

and a couple of pieces of dry, white toast...
  13. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

To Ken

Ken,
    I got my Bunsen Figure a few days ago! I LOVE it! You did a great job on him. I am anxious to get Gonzo and Zoot! (If there is going to be a Zoot figure! LOL!)

Sir Didymus
  14. Joe

Joe New Member

Re: To Ken

pictures of series three (including Zoot!) were posted today at http://www.palisadestoys.com :)