Kenan and Kel Back on TV!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, the old Kenan and Kel Show is on the N! Man, once again, my childhood is being re-visited! I used to love this show, I'm glad to see it back on TV!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I was really happy to see regular Nick air "Good Burger" the other day! Though, heh, the advertisement went something like this:

"From the makers of Drake and Josh...and iCarly...comes Good Burger!"

Oh sure, let the kids think THEIR shows came first! Lol

Still, it's better than nothing. And "Good Burger" is even funnier than it was back then. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Still, it's better than nothing. And "Good Burger" is even funnier than it was back then. :smile:
I don't know, when I saw it for the first time, I laughed so hard I almost passed out from hyperventilation, but now...

HEY... my favorite episode of Kenan and Kel is on right now... where they house-sit for Kenan's boss and kill his plants and dropped his fish in the bathtub and flood the house... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yeah, the old Kenan and Kel Show is on the N! Man, once again, my childhood is being re-visited! I used to love this show, I'm glad to see it back on TV!
It's been on for awhile now. I love the episode when they accidently get on a flight to Hollywood!:wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
It started november 13 of this year. It's been on like SSLfan said. I've been recording all the episodes. But i didn't know there was so many seasons. 5 season to be exact. It's pretty cool. They will also be bring back "All That" at the end of this month. It'll be a maraton of "All That" and the "Nick Cannon Show" too.

I would love to see some shows like "Clarissa, Pete and Pete, Alex Mac" and others come back. I'm hoping that my parents will be able to find season one on DVD for christmas so i can start watching it all over again. But glad to see one good show back up and going.

Also starting next year "The N" will be going full time. So Noggin will be just Noggin and that's all. Maybe will get some other shows on there soon.

And i love your introduction wwfpooh. That is funny and you hit the nail right on the head.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think Clarissa Explains it All WAS on for a short period back when Noggin/N was worth watching... but like I said, I sure am glad to see good old Kenan and Kel again!

Which reminds me... where the heck has Kel been lately? Kenan's been in Fat Albert and is now a regular on SNL, but what about Kel? Whatever happened to him?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Kel has a rap career. I wonder if he raps about orange soda? *laughs*

They will also be bring back "All That" at the end of this month.
Pre or post Ken & Kel version? Or even the post-Amanda Bynes version (the newest one made as Amanda was leaving her own show to pursue acting)?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kel has a rap career. I wonder if he raps about orange soda? *laughs*

Pre or post Ken & Kel version? Or even the post-Amanda Bynes version (the newest one made as Amanda was leaving her own show to pursue acting)?
It'll be pretty much all the seasons. So yes it'll be all the shows with all the older ones too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Alright, more childhood memories!

I LOVE the seasons with Lori-Beth, Kenan and Kel, Danny Tamberelli, Amanda Bynes, and that Josh guy whose last name escapes me...

Those sketches where Kenan was Super Dude, the lactose-intolerant super hero, or Amanda being a loud, cruel version of Dear Abby.