1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

"Kermit and Cleopigtra"- Mine at last!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by peyjenk, Jul 16, 2007.

1. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I have finally found an item I've been aching for! Today, my fam and I stopped in a second-hand shop to look around, and I found a perfect edition of Kermit and Cleopigtra for... 99 cents!

It is almost mint. The only problems are a little stain where the price sticker came off, a smudge on the back cover, and rubber stamp on the title page with some kid's name on it. Other than that, though, it is in beautiful, pristine condition.

I checked this book out from the library all the time when I was a kid, and have wanted a copy for years. It's funny how things like that will jump out at you when you least expect it!