1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit and Miss Piggy Gumball Machines

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by swampgirl, Feb 2, 2004.

1. swampgirl

swampgirl New Member

I went to Hasting's ( books and videos ) today looking for the ToyFare magazine with Indiana Jones Kermit on the front. I didn't find it, but found a Kermit coin operated gumball machine! It's made by Brand New Products, L.L.C. Their website is brandnewllc.com.....I haven't checked there to see if they have it online. It's called a Big Head gumball machine and plays the Muppet Show theme song when you put money ( pennies, nickels, dimes, or quarters ) in for gum. It's 9" tall with a plastic Kermit head and the gumball globe is glass with a green cast metal base. Kermit's head reminds me of the giant Pez Kermit. It was $24.99, which I thought was a great price too! I'm a happy camper today!

swampgirl
  2. WOMAN! WOMAN!

WOMAN! WOMAN! New Member

3. swampgirl

swampgirl New Member

Good job! I'm so glad there's a Piggy one too. Thanks for the website.

swampgirl
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I would love to have the Kermit and Garfield ones... but I don't chew gum....
  5. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

So fill it with something else-- candy, nuts, whatever. You just need something similar in size to gumballs.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Should have been more specific that it was a joke... maybe I forgot to put a :rolleyes: at the end of the post!
  7. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I saw this too, and it actually looked pretty cool

gum AND you get to hear TMS theme song? I'm sold!

now I just have to scheme this as a B-day present
  8. rowf2755

rowf2755 New Member

Neat! ;) Can You Send Me A Picture Of It? :D
  9. vetters

vetters New Member

Does anyone actually have one? Are they of decent quality?