Kermit and Miss Piggy to present award at Oscars

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Disney's D23 Twitter account has just tweeted this:
BREAKING NEWS: Hollywood's "IT" couple, Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy, will present at the 84th Academy Awards® on 2/26 on ABC!

This CONFIRMS that we will have Muppets at the Oscars this year! Hopefully this means a "Man or Muppet" performance might get pulled out of the trash as well!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
great news muppet tv overflow which is not a bad thing

KingR76

Reaction score
Just seen it on the Academy Awards Twitter page, dare I say that this year will be one of the very best Academy Awards in its entire history!

Borples

Reaction score
GOOD! Good, good, good, good! I'm going to have to stop thinking mean things about the Academy, now. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
This CONFIRMS that we will have Muppets at the Oscars this year! Hopefully this means a "Man or Muppet" performance might get pulled out of the trash as well!

Even if it isn't, we STILL got the Muppets at the Oscars! I had a feeling we'd get them in some capacity.

Alvin

Reaction score
It will definitely be good to see the Muppets at the Oscars! Bout time they get some good exposure....and I still think the academy needs to let the performance of Man or Muppet happen. Wonder if Jason has any pull and can push for it? They just HAVE to win that category. It would be such a great opportunity and push back into the spotlight again.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This is better than the Man or Muppet thing, becuase it wasn`t even 100% that it would win!
This is 100% happening!
I would love it if Statler and Waldorf would be there too. :sleep::boo:

zoebell

Reaction score
cool! i bet it'll be like animated short or something but that's ok with me! as long as they're there

mo

Reaction score
man or muppet they might do it

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

OH BOY!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.