Kermit and Piggy at "Christmas in Rockefeller Center" on NBC December 3

ngreen522

Reaction score
After some snooping, I've read that Kermit and Piggy will definitely be at the Tree Lighting Ceremony in Rockefeller Center. It will air on NBC @ 8pm, on Dec 3rd, but it's also Live. Anyone have an educated guess as to where I need to be to get an autograph and picture?

Quote From Article:
"Also, Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert, and surprise special guest stars, The Radio City Rockettes, Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog, have also been added to the line up for this year's lighting."

Read Article:
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7013194113

theprawncracker

Reaction score
CALLED it! :stick_out_tongue: I predicted they'd be there, and whadaya know? :wink: Time to set the TiVo! *flies off Super Grover style* *sans the crashing* *crashes into Christmas tree* *never mind*

ngreen522

Reaction score
CALLED it! :stick_out_tongue: I predicted they'd be there, and whadaya know? :wink: Time to set the TiVo! *flies off Super Grover style* *sans the crashing* *crashes into Christmas tree* *never mind*
Yeah! I knew someone called it, but I couldn't remember who. It was actually your post that provoked my investigation. Nice Job!:big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Oh Wow,

I am off to New York in 5 hours time!

I return on Dec 4th, so I am in NY on 3rd, I feel that no matter how hard I try though I will not be able to get even close to them. Reports say that you will need to queue for about 6 hours to get to see the switch on?

Anyone got any suggestions?

Chris

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh Wow,

I am off to New York in 5 hours time!

I return on Dec 4th, so I am in NY on 3rd, I feel that no matter how hard I try though I will not be able to get even close to them. Reports say that you will need to queue for about 6 hours to get to see the switch on?
Yeah I've heard you really need to get there early, otherwise forget it, it's just too crowded even to see the tree.