Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Since I don't want to keep posting about this over on the "We Need Another Movie" thread, I thought it'd be nice to make a separate thread about this.

Well this looks interesting..I wonder if this is part of that "YouTube thing" they were filming before the new Muppet pilot was announced:

Last edited:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That intro definitely seems like it will lead will to YouTube clips, hopefully from the pictures that were shared a couple of months ago. Can't wait to see what comes of this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"They want us to make content for YouTube." So Bohemian Rhapsody, Popcorn, Beaker's Ballad, and all that stuff never happened? :stick_out_tongue:

But aside from that, YouTube has studios now? Pfft. Only for partners, I bet. Man . . . I know this is wishful thinking and it'll never happen, but if only somebody could bring a studio lot to my town, so I and others in this area can have real facilities to film in.

MuppetMan28

Reaction score
Wait guys, the video is not on YouTube anymore.
I think it's because they are updating the quality of the video, just like they did with the muppet moments video's

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Yeah, they made it private...before I could see it...Anyway, I can't wait!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wait guys, the video is not on YouTube anymore.
I think it's because they are updating the quality of the video, just like they did with the muppet moments video's
According to the TP forum, it wasn't supposed to go up yet.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
According to the TP forum, it wasn't supposed to go up yet.
Oh I see...yeah..and ToughPigs also said they'll be uploading this again sometime later. Well still, I'm as excited as you guys are and I can't wait to watch these!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm surprised to hear about "YouTube Space".

It's about time they made an official (non-Twitter photos) announcement for these videos.

Drtooth

Reaction score
"They want us to make content for YouTube." So Bohemian Rhapsody, Popcorn, Beaker's Ballad, and all that stuff never happened? :stick_out_tongue:
I still fail to understand why exactly they stopped doing these in between both movies. Sure, the Puppeteers need time to relax after shooting movies and Sesame Street, but these things were a massive hit. Free clickbait vs. $10+ movie ticket... the choice is obvious. Glad to see they're back to it again. As long as it isn't a "Muppet Moments" promise. You know. One thing then some recycled old thing and then nothing but nothing.