1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by WalterLinz, Apr 29, 2015.

1. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Since I don't want to keep posting about this over on the "We Need Another Movie" thread, I thought it'd be nice to make a separate thread about this.

Well this looks interesting..I wonder if this is part of that "YouTube thing" they were filming before the new Muppet pilot was announced:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That intro definitely seems like it will lead will to YouTube clips, hopefully from the pictures that were shared a couple of months ago. Can't wait to see what comes of this.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

"They want us to make content for YouTube." So Bohemian Rhapsody, Popcorn, Beaker's Ballad, and all that stuff never happened? :p

But aside from that, YouTube has studios now? Pfft. Only for partners, I bet. Man . . . I know this is wishful thinking and it'll never happen, but if only somebody could bring a studio lot to my town, so I and others in this area can have real facilities to film in.

4. MuppetMan28

MuppetMan28 Member

Wait guys, the video is not on YouTube anymore.
    I think it's because they are updating the quality of the video, just like they did with the muppet moments video's

5. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Yeah, they made it private...before I could see it...Anyway, I can't wait!

6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I cant wait!

7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

According to the TP forum, it wasn't supposed to go up yet.

8. WalterLinz

Oh I see...yeah..and ToughPigs also said they'll be uploading this again sometime later. Well still, I'm as excited as you guys are and I can't wait to watch these!!!

Duke Remington likes this.
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I'm surprised to hear about "YouTube Space".

It's about time they made an official (non-Twitter photos) announcement for these videos.

10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I still fail to understand why exactly they stopped doing these in between both movies. Sure, the Puppeteers need time to relax after shooting movies and Sesame Street, but these things were a massive hit. Free clickbait vs. $10+ movie ticket... the choice is obvious. Glad to see they're back to it again. As long as it isn't a "Muppet Moments" promise. You know. One thing then some recycled old thing and then nothing but nothing.

11. Muppetboy09

[​IMG]
    I just realized something...why is Walter wearing one of Gonzo's shirts?

muppetperson likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

They must both be the same size and double their wardobe.

13. Muppetboy09

Sorry to double post. FIRST VIDEO OUT NOW!!! Sounds like all videos will be released this week!

14. WalterLinz

Awesome!! Thanks for posting this, Muppetboy! Wow, this is so awesome, it sure brought a big smile on my face.

Here's a little article about the videos:
    http://variety.com/2015/digital/news/the-muppets-take-youtube-in-video-mashups-1201486637/

Oh yeah, and The Muppets' YouTube channel reuploaded Kermit and Walter's video!!:fanatic:

15. Muppetboy09

Another new video, with Mental Floss

Mister Muppet likes this.
  16. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

That was awesome! I love when Muppets cover songs. Also, Jim Lewis wrote the Mental Floss video.

17. D'Snowth

A two minute video needs three producers, three executive producers, two associate producers, and two editors? Really?

18. D'Snowth

Holy crap, apparently among these YouTube videos, we're going to get one with Kermit and Lindsey Stirling!

[​IMG]

*Fangasm*

And to think, all I could afford was just her name on PUPPET POWER. :p

19. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Here's the video with :) & :fanatic:

20. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Very Catchy :)