Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was expecting all of these to appear on the Muppets Studio YouTube channel, but it looks like they'll all debut on different channels (I wonder if they'll eventually go to the Muppets channel). Kind of reminds me of when Weird Al's music videos from last year all debuted on different websites and YouTube channels.

I'd like to expect these to be the "Muppets YouTube" thing we've known about (otherwise, there's two different sets of Muppet stuff for YouTube in one year?), but I have a feeling it'll be at least a week before we see the stuff from the pictures found on Twitter.

It seems like a lot of these will have celebrities, or be part of other peoples YouTube channels (hey, I have a YouTube channel! Though I don't have the means of going to YouTube Space LA), but I hope that some of these only feature the Muppets (well, that announcement video only did).

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I just want to know if we are going to see Pigs in Space in this coming week!!!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Here is another one with Gonzo Rizzo and a surprise guest!

This was posted just over a month ago...

Supposedly, this is all we are getting.

• May 6: Mental Floss sits down with Miss Piggy, Rowlf the Dog, the Swedish Chef, the Electric Mayhem and more for a special Muppet edition of “The List Show” that airs every Wednesday.
  • May 7: Lindsey Stirling performs “Pure Imagination” with the whole Muppet gang and a special surprise star.
  • June 3: John and Hank Green from “Crash Course” encounter a classroom full of rowdy Muppets.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Come on, what is wrong with Disney, instead of making real muppet videos, they stuff them into random song covers, and educational videos, seriously Beaker getting a bad taste in his mouth, what happened to him being hurt, I mean I am fine with these, but just saying what I think about the whole situation.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm confused! What does Muppet Central's tweet mean. "We don't need anymore Muppet Videos"? Has there twitter account been hacked or something?

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Miss Piggy arrives at YouTube Space LA (for those who don't like flanderized Piggy, you don't need to watch this!!):

And here's the other Mental Floss video with Kermit and Piggy about Muppet facts (I think I know all of these, but it's fun that they mentioned them!):