1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by WalterLinz, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Iscah

Iscah Active Member

Wait, is that all? I don't even know what they're trying to aim for. The other one was okay because the bad jokes were just a setup for the punchline, but here the joke is supposed to be the entertainment itself.

(...okay, so in the realm of 'standard jokes' I quite like that one. But it still doesn't warrant a whole video just to tell it.)

2. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Here's a behind-the-scenes of the "Pure Imagination" video:

JimAndFrank likes this.
  3. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Bill throwing cake! Kermit doing a little punchy-dance-thing! Blurred Muppets in the background! What more do you want!?

WalterLinz likes this.
  4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Here's a new Funny Friday:

ploobis likes this.
  5. antsamthompson9

Here's another Fozzie one:

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Wasn't that "Crash Course" video supposed to come out this week?

Duke Remington and WalterLinz like this.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I was wondering this too. According to the schedule, it should have been out by Wednesday.

Duke Remington likes this.
  8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Maybe the server crashed Woka Woka!

9. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

I concur. Why did Crash Course break their promise to upload that video when they promised?

We should send such comments to Crash Course's YouTube channel, telling them to stop forgetting about their promised Muppet video and put it up.

10. Duke Remington

Anyhow, here's yet another Bear-ly Funny Friday:

I like how he's been telling some of his best (or is it "worst" :p) jokes from The Muppet Show in these. :laugh:

11. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I just love that you can see Eric's head in all of these videos...:o

12. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Those type of changes come from The Muppets Studio. I bet Crash Course has the video on stand-by waiting for Disney to give them the green-light to post it.

13. antsamthompson9

How do we know the Crash Course video isn't out yet? Maybe there's no Muppets in the thumbnail, but they could be in one of them. Does anyone feel like checking? Anyway, here's another behind the scene video for Pure Imagination:

14. WalterLinz

Yeah I noticed that that Wednesday too...I hope they didn't refuse to upload it because of the announcement of the Muppet pilot. I checked all the videos they posted this month...nope, no Muppets.:p I'm not being impatient or anything, but seriously..when will we be seeing the video Kirk Thatcher directed a while back???

15. antsamthompson9

Finally another character joins Fozzie:

WalterLinz likes this.
  16. SpookyMania

SpookyMania Member

That was great! I love Bobo.

17. WalterLinz

Funny Fridays #7:

18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I can't believe there's already 7 of these.

How many more do we have to endure until a legitimate video is posted?

WalterLinz likes this.
  19. Duke Remington

Anybody have any news regarding the delayed Crash Course video that didn't get uploaded on June 3rd as promised?

20. antsamthompson9