Kermit at the MTV Video Music Awards

theprawncracker

Reaction score
As reported from D23, Kermit will be appearing at the MTV Video Music Awards TONIGHT.

I just saw him on the red carpet. He was in a limo and he kissed Lady Gaga, who recently made headlines WEARING Kermit... but I digress. Great to see him there! Can't wait to see what he's doing!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah. He sounded a bit better, but not that much. And what was with what the other two were wearing?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Now feels like the time to panic. I wish someone would just SAY something.....

Count von Count

Reaction score
Man I missed it.
I was not planing on watching the show, but for Kermit I will.
I wish Disney said they were going to do this.
I allso hope Steve is going to do Kermit this time!

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
this is BS. He did sound better.. But stilll.. like .. c'mon

Hes not even a good kermit puppeteer. like forgetting the voice... Its making me mad!

Luke

Reaction score
oh dear oh dear ... what on earth has happened to steve?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Oh God! I just saw the little on the carpet stuff with Kermit and Lady Gaga and I am ticked on multiple levels!

Why not Steve? I heard he was at the D23, but handing Kermit off to someone else again? I am very concerned at this point because I still think the voice is poor quality and there just isn't as much snappy back and forth that Steve has. This is Kermit we are talking about, why all this experimentation; I can't take it! I think this is such a bad idea and it worries me to no end!

Also, I enjoy Lady Gaga's eccentric-ness, but when she starts moving in on Kermit, the enjoyment abruptly ends. I'm totally ready to see Piggy rip those crazy-a** feathers off Gaga's face and shove them down her throat. This is so much worse than the Linda Rondstadt fling. Oh Kermit why are you making such terrible decisions and sounding horrible why doing it. Poor Piggy and I am officially pi**ed at Lady Gaga. (As you can tell, I really don't like Lady Gaga taking kermit as her *date* even though it's the least-weird thing she did)

(Calm-down Arianne, it'll be ok........will it be ok?)