Kermit at the MTV Video Music Awards

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
OMG! First, I was obsessed about economic crisis, then I was obsessed when Wayne Allwine who did the voice of Mickey Mouse passed away, and now this! What the heck is going on here? This yeasr is unfortunate. If I should read 13 Series of Unfortunate Events in the first place, everything would be fine. Steve, get your butt back being Kermit!:mad:

ohtherain

Reaction score
Kermit was on a track on Friday. Kermit was performed by Artie Esposito twice in a row, first on America's Got Talent, and now the Video Music Awards. Is Steve ill?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I missed the clip, but my best friend (a non-Muppet fan) sent me an email saying it had happened, and she mentioned that Kermit sounded off. I hadn't told her anything about the whole AGT/Artie/Steve thing and she picked it up... And I don't think she's seen a single Muppet thing since we watched Muppets Take Manhattan back at Freshman orientation.... GARH

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Oh God! I just saw the little on the carpet stuff with Kermit and Lady Gaga and I am ticked on multiple levels!

Why not Steve? I heard he was at the D23, but handing Kermit off to someone else again? I am very concerned at this point because I still think the voice is poor quality and there just isn't as much snappy back and forth that Steve has. This is Kermit we are talking about, why all this experimentation; I can't take it! I think this is such a bad idea and it worries me to no end!
You heard that Steve was definitely at D23? I couldn't get a single confirmation about this...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You heard that Steve was definitely at D23? I couldn't get a single confirmation about this...
There was no official confirmation. But it did sound like him in the song, and it did look like his hand in Kermit. BUT! Kermit never did speak. Also... they obviously aren't phasing out Rizzo (he was on the boat AND he's the poser puppet eFX is starting out with). I'm... shocked and appalled and confused.

muppets2

Reaction score
Man steve must be dieing in order not to do kermit:mad:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm just so confused! At this point, I just wish someone would confirm what is going on. I just don't get it...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm just so confused! At this point, I just wish someone would confirm what is going on. I just don't get it...
That's right where I am. At this point I don't care about the bureaucracy... I just want to know what's happening. How can they expect to relaunch a franchise with the leading frog hung up like this?