Kermit backpack @ Taget & Muppet stuff at craftstores

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

ran in to Target lastnight and i went to look for the "Dark Crystal" cd but thay didnt have it... but anywho I walked down by the school backpacks just for the heck of it and what did my eyes spot out? a KERMIT the FROG backpack! :crazy: $14.99, so I bought it, even tho i've been out of school for a few years i bought it for like trips or hikes or somthing! It came with 2 free BONUS kermit sticky note pads too! :smile: then I walked by the cards too and they have a few NEW Muppet cards that i also snached up and NEW muppet sticks that I also got. Then mom had to run into the craft store "Michaels" and with all there disney scrapbook stickers thay had Kermit, Piggy and Animal (the lady sayed thay had Chef but i didnt see him) and bought thos there $3.99 each and then we went into another craft store (sorry i cant think of the name of the store...) but by all there Disney material/fabric thay had MUppets its green with Fozzie, Animal, Kermit, Piggy, Pepe, Bunson, Chef and Rizzo I'm gonna... well Im gonna have my mom lol, make me a pillow and thay also had Kermit fleece that is yellow and Im gonna make me a blanket out of that, and that was $14.99 a yard! :concern: I only got 2 1/2 yeads of that.. geez! haha...

anyways just tought Id share the news with my MC pals so that thay can keep on the look out.

see ya