Kermit Balloon in Macy's 2004

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Just thought I'd let ya know that the Kermit Balloon was in Macy's today and, first they sayed he was Fernished by Muppets Holding Co.(insted of Jim Henson Company), and sayed somthing about him turning 50 next year and somthing of Muppets of Oz too! just thought i'd let ya know incase any one missed it.

Whatever

Reaction score
I saw that the balloon was furnished by the Jim Henson Company. :confused:
At any rate, he had the place of honor right before Santa! :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I liked that they played TMS theme, it's like it was a tribute to TMS as well as the world's most favorite frog. How big was he anyway? I wasn't listening if they said

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
This is the third year that this Kermit balloon was in the parade. For the past two years they have played the Muppet show theme too it. Kermit and Piggy were actualy there in 2002 when IAVMMCM the movie first aird. I was unable to watch the parade this year but i'm gald they still played TMS theme this year as well.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
It was funny. I missed the entire parade but my sister happened to turn on the TV just as they were showing Kermit. She called me and I ran in and caught Kermit and all his green-clad string people. I was happy.

christyb

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
It was funny. I missed the entire parade but my sister happened to turn on the TV just as they were showing Kermit. She called me and I ran in and caught Kermit and all his green-clad string people. I was happy.
Yeah I almost missed him myself. CBS only showed a quick clip of him in the background. But then we fixed our antenna and picked up NBC and I got to see him and grover so I was happy.