Kermit eyes?

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering which method of Kermit eyes you all like the most.
I would rather not use ping-pong balls. The half dome puppet eyes look great too, but I was wondering if anyone had any trouble or uncomfort with the pegs sticking out from the inside of the head when you use those.

Or you you have any other ideas?

Thanks,
Adam

Animal31

Reaction score
I actually took the pins off of the bottom of the domed ones and filled the middle with foam, then just hot glued them....

my concern was how they would interfere with finger placement as well, but I suppose you could cut them down a little just as easy. The only reason I went this route is I was using these for placement, but then they just looked so good I figured I'd use them!

Good luck!

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I actually took the pins off of the bottom of the domed ones and filled the middle with foam, then just hot glued them....

my concern was how they would interfere with finger placement as well, but I suppose you could cut them down a little just as easy. The only reason I went this route is I was using these for placement, but then they just looked so good I figured I'd use them!

Good luck!
I did the same. Used a hacksaw to saw off the peg (pins). I found the eyes are more durable than ping pong balls.

Animal31

Reaction score
I did the same. Used a hacksaw to saw off the peg (pins). I found the eyes are more durable than ping pong balls.
I didn't even have to go that far, I just pinched them off with pliers, and yes, they are much better than ping pong balls... :smile: