Kermit Interview on CNN this morning

Squidward

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, and I'm glad to be here! Anyway, this morning on CNN, there was an interview with Kermit about the new Muppet Christmas movie airing on NBC. There were numerous clips from the movie, one of which showed Rowlf playing the piano and singing and another showing a "Moulin Rouge"-like dance number scene with Piggy and Janice, as well as a buncha other Muppets.

Kermit said the movie would air "The Friday after Thanksgiving," and from the looks of things, it'll be pretty darn good. (Especially if Janice's appearance suggest the EM is making a comeback!) Anyway, it was a cool interview and definitely looking forward to the movie! ^_^

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Squidward,

Thanks for the post. Great news! Hopefully it will re-air later today. If anyone hears of it airing again, post here so as many people as possible can see the appearance.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central!

Thank's for sharing and welcome to MC

C'irdan

Reaction score
Oh that sounds like it would be to die for! Did Rowlf sound good? Was Janice singing? sometimes Muppetcentral is a mixed blessing...I find out about all these insanely cool things that I can't do or buy. :smile: :frown:

Squidward

Reaction score
Well, Rowlf was singing, and Janice was singing, but you couldn't hear them because Kermit was talking and giving his interview and what not, but hopefully Janice and Rowlf (and Scooter, Dr. Teeth,Floyd, etc.) will have pretty good-sized SPEAKING roles in this movie.