Kermit Love

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
I am very curious, is Kermit Love still alive? According to the IMDB he was born in 1916, which makes him 91 years old now. I know he hasn't played Willy on SS in quite a few years. He obviously retired. But does anyone know if he's still alive, and when did he last work as a puppet builder? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I am very curious, is Kermit Love still alive? According to the IMDB he was born in 1916, which makes him 91 years old now. I know he hasn't played Willy on SS in quite a few years. He obviously retired. But does anyone know if he's still alive, and when did he last work as a puppet builder? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
I know there was a photo of his birthday party from several years ago on puppeteer Rick Lyon's website: www.lyonpuppets.com Go through his albums of photos and there's a shot of Kermit Love and guests at his birthday....

Luke

Reaction score
Yes he's still very much with us. I think he's being honoured with an achievement award, it was posted a few weeks back.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Miss Piggy: (breathlessly) Oh! Oh! I came as soon as I could once I saw the thread topic! Where is he? Where is my love?
What? No, I do not want to talk about some actor named Kermit Love, I just wanted to....oh. Nevermind.