Kermit on a Billboard in Times Square

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm pretty sure this forum is the right place to put this. Anyone of higher powers, feel free to move it if it belongs in another forum. :smile:

This past weekend, I was in New York, and while walking through Times Square, I saw this fabulous billboard with Kermit in it! Of course I had to take a picture, and share it with you. Hopefully this isn't old news or something. Click this link (I hosted the picture on Photobucket) to see the ad!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kelrond/kermitad.jpg

For anyone who can't see the picture, it has Kermit leaning on one hand, looking as if he's almost sighing, but happy. Underneath it says,
"Eats Flies.
Dates a Pig.
Hollywood Star."
Then, in a red box, it says, "Live your dreams", and underneath that it says, "Pass it on". At the very bottom there is more writing, which is hard to see on the picture I'm posting, as I had to shrink it and it's in tiny letters to begin with, but it proclaims that the ad was by "The Foundation for a better life".

I laughed when I spotted this (and it was hard not to, the billboard is quite big), so I hope you all like it. :smile:

(Edited so the link would work)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i sawit in Philly also on a bus thanks for sharing i couldn't photograph it at that point

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That billboard's been here in _________ for quite a while.