1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit on Art Attack

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by muppet maniac, Dec 25, 2011.

1. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Um, why the heck don't they do this kind of stuff on U.S. Disney Channel? THIS WAS SOOOOOO COOL!!! :) And I didn't even know what they were saying, lol. Kermit sounded great! And those pencil holders are FANTASTIC!!! Scooter and Bunsen were my favorite.

Thanks so much for sharing these videos, you are COOL!
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Whoah, I didn't know Steve Whitmire knows fluent Spanish? ;)

But seriously, wow...so Latin Disney teaches kids how to be creative and do art....American Disney teaches kids how to be mindless consumer zombies.

AWESOME! Wish there were subtitles, as this is amazing stuff.
  4. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

That was AWESOME! Although I must say I am surprised Kermit wasn't called Gustavo, heh heh. :)

I picked up a scattered few words from the video (high school Spanish class kicking in :D) but does anyone care to translate these videos into English? I'd love to see what Kermit said about Dr. Teeth and Bunsen.

Does anyone remember growing up with the original Art Attack in the '90s, where that guy with the thick British accent used to run it? That show was THE BOMB growiing up, I loved it.