Kermit on Deal or No Deal November 9

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
As of 10/21/2007, Kermit should be appearing during the last 30 minutes of Deal or No Deal during the next few episodes before the end of October. It should be either this Wed or Fri night, or the following Wed or Fri night. Sorry the information is more clear.

If anybody gets better information, please post it here!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Kevin. We'll be watching. Should be a great appearance.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awesome! I love this show and I think Kermit would be great up there with Howie! I'll mark the 9th on my calendar! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Howie or these types of programs (that I feel exploit people for the sake of money) but if Kermit's on it I'll watch. I just think he deserves a classier outlet with better talent. :stick_out_tongue:

I will say the game has more of an inclusive quality than others. It's more about risk-taking and gambling strategy than trivia skill. I'd never make it past the first round of Jeopardy. :embarrassed:

However, I do find it interesting that Disney has allowed the Muppets to appear on other networks. The frog has always been more of a free spirit. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I am a fan of Howie, but I HATE deal or no deal. I wish they'd really bring Booby's World back, not just the ramblings that Howie says might happen. i want to see Bobby's world again. At least in more DVD volumes.

I think this is great. kermit with the guy who was Baby Animal's VA for a season.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I can't wait to see it in our hotel in Disney world!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My parents love this show and dint tell me when this kind of stuff happens. I guess they figure I already know, LOL! But I will always keep an eye out for a muppet appearance! I don't really watch TV on Fridays anyway, LOL!

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
I think this is great. kermit with the guy who was Baby Animal's VA for a season.
Don't forget, Howie was the VA for Baby Skeeter and Baby Bunsen that season, too. :wink: :confused:

Speaking of which, I'm wondering if any of the cartoon Muppet Babies will make a cameo... it'd be great if they did, just like when Bobby made the cameo earlier this year. (And I'm going to guess that the contestant on the game in which Kermit is to make an appearance is a Muppet fan...)

I'd also like to see if the Fraggles can appear to offer back-stage passes to the Fraggle Rock movie for the contestant, too. :smile:

And I won't forget to tape it! :excited: