1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit on ebay O.o

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by GoldenBalls, Nov 3, 2006.

1. GoldenBalls

GoldenBalls New Member

2. It reminds me of the early Kermit when he didn't have any stuffing in his head. It's kinda nice butt hat price is rediculous!
  3. GoldenBalls

GoldenBalls New Member

thats what i thought, plus the face that he hasn't just made one, he builds them to order, so yer the price is crazy.

It seems as he makes them his prices go up :confused:

Very odd.
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It looks cool, but the price is insulting.
  5. I would pay that sort of price if it was a original Kermit made by the Muppet workshop tho. :)
  6. GoldenBalls

GoldenBalls New Member

yer me too. But whats makes it even worse is the fact that its not even buy now, its still a bidding auction so it could go higher :confused:
  7. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

I think you'd have to pay a little more than that!
  8. I was speaking metaphorically. :) It has been astablished many times over the years that they would not sell an original Muppet puppet for any price anyway. Mores the pity.
  9. GoldenBalls

GoldenBalls New Member

Ah ya say that but if it happened and everyone had a kermit puppet how would the original be special? Because many people can do the kermit voice (like me heh heh). Tis just a though :flirt:
  10. These conversations have been bought up on another thread about the Kermit poser replica. To be honest, I don't even really see Kermit today as being the real Kermit. The only real Kermit is the one performed by Jim and no matter how many replicas are made, that's how I will always feel.
  11. GoldenBalls

GoldenBalls New Member

Hmm i suppose. :halo:
  12. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

You were going for metaphor, I was going for humour...never mind.
  13. Apologies, noticing subtle humour has never been a speciality of mine. :D
  14. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

Not to worry. As for there never being a real Kermit sold...you never know. A lot of famous puppets (Archie Andrews, Lord Charles, Sooty, various Thunderbirds etc characters, and an early Fozzie) have appeared recently...so you never know.
  15. Tztz

Tztz Member

I agree with that. the only "real" kermit is the one performed by jim henson. today is just a cheap commercialized version. sometimes it's just embarrassing. :cry:
  16. Having said that, the more modern Kermit is much better quality and less like a puppet than the old one but even tho Steve does a great job, Kermit still seems to be lacking a lot of what Jim put into him. You know what I mean?
  17. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Whoah, he's no longer a registered user.

Looks like his auctions got pulled and they canned him.
  18. Tztz

Tztz Member

Vey

well, he knew that he is taking a risk
  19. He's already back with a new user name with zero transactions. That's at least the third username he's used in the past...what 6 - 12 months? This was the first time he had made Kermie, maybe that's what got him. He's even got a myspace page now. Regardless of how you feel about it, those are some nice looking puppets!
  20. Tztz

Tztz Member

Y he keep insisting on replicas???