1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit on Family Guy 9-10-06

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

2. Kuriboh Man Active Member

I Saw That Episode and I Know The Description Pretty Well:
    Peter Was Talking About how People Was always Getting Away with Injustice like People Meeting in Louisiana Swamps. Then They Show Kermit Playing His Banjo (He Had no Collar and his eyes were different, but the voice was good) when some guy on a rowboat came up to him.

Man:Excuse me, can tell me directions to get town?

Kermit: Yes, Back to where you Came.

Then he gets out a gun Threatening to shoot the Guy.
  3. Muppet dude Active Member

Was that Frank Welker doing Kermit's voice? He did Kermit on the "Deep Throats" episode
  4. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

The Eps will be on again NOV 5th on [adultswim] on Cartoon Network @ 11pm est
  5. Ilikemuppets New Member

I saw that last night! Funny stuff!
  6. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

here's the Clip
  7. Kuriboh Man Active Member

I Thought it was Seth Green Doing Kermit's Voice.
  8. Muppet Pro New Member

Wow, Kermit seemed so calm in that scene. Funny Stuff Man! :)
  9. Thats hilarious.
  10. gfarkwort Member

hehehehe.....here's another one....I sorta like this one better

11. Ilikemuppets New Member

He was on yet again just yesterday, score!
  12. MWoO Active Member

Whats with all the Kermit appearances on family guy?
  13. Ilikemuppets New Member

I dont know, but I'm laughing my head off ejoying them, though.
  14. Kuriboh Man Active Member

I saw another Kermit Reference. It was at this board Meeting With Ray Ramono, (Te Other Names I Forget) Is was Funny. LOL
  15. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I just saw that one on Youtube(the Family Guy one) I think it's because they can. I mean, why did they reference other TV shows? Who knows? But it's funny the way they do it. I must have missed that one that was on Sunday. I saw the episode, but I missed the reference. Oh well, that's the next DVD purchase.

Daniel
  16. heralde Well-Known Member

I like the "deep throat" one, though Kermit was a little scary waving his arms around lol
  17. Marky Member

'The Family Guy' is not laughing 'with' the Muppets.
  18. Ilikemuppets New Member

Are yous aying their laughing at them? Because I don't believe that.
  19. Marky Member

Don't you remember that Homicide on Sesame Street in their 1st season? That's certainly tainted my view!
  20. Ilikemuppets New Member

That did push it kinda too far. But I sure the people at SW wer't to offended because it was for adults anyway.