Kermit on Funniest H. Videos?

DonnaMusic

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
The other day I read in the TV Guide that this past Mon., there was a rerun of "America's Funniest Home Videos" on the ABC network (US). In the description, it said it was a repeat of "best of" type videos, with Kermit as one of the hosts. Unfortunately, I missed this the first time around and was not able to catch it on Mon, either. Did any of you see this appearance and how was it?

-Jennifer

scarecroe

Reaction score
Sweet! Kermit hosted AFHV? I've never heard of it, but would love to see it! Does anyone have more info about it (when it was, etc)?

dwmckim

Reaction score
You didn't miss much...throughout the show before they'd go to a commercial break, they had celebs like Whoopi and Kermit briefly introduce a favorite clip - so Kermit was on for less than a minute (less than 30 secs?).

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh poop, that's hardly "hosting".

Thanks for saving me the trouble of tracking it down :cool:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys

Hey,
I know this isnt the same but before on a UK Funniest Moments TV Show there was a Season One Kermit and Fozzie clip.

It had Kermit and Fozzie saying its been great and we'll see you agian next week, Then Fozzie says "Byeee !" and he turns to Kermit (With his mouth three quarters open) and mumbles (With his mouth still open) "My mouth is shtuck!"

Its a real funny moment, But i never can catch it on video, Maybe next time !

For the UK'ers, its on Dennis Nordens Laughter Files, I think i spelt it right !

See ya