Kermit on Good Day Live 11/14

smcguire

Reaction score
My TiVo tells me that Kermit the Frog will be on "Good Day Live" this Thursday (November 14).

"Good Day Live" is a syndicated talk/feature show that typically airs on Fox affiliates - unfortunately the show's website is useless and doesn't have a list of stations and times or episode information. (Here in Boston it's on at 2 PM on Channel 25.)

--Scott McGuire

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great update Scott!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man, finally, a reason to watch that awful show, and I miss it!

I swear, I just want to sock Jillian Barbarie in the face! I want to pull out her scratchy Voice box. She is the Jar Jar Binks of news casting. (make that news casting couch!)

Sorry!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dr. Tooth,

Maybe I misunderstood, but Scott said Kermit wouldn't be on until tomorrow. How can you have missed it if it hasn't aired yet?

Thog

Reaction score
I love that show. I think they are really funny. Thats the only thing I miss about being unemployed is being able to watch that show. Jillian Barbarie is very funny and she's not afraid to say what she wants.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Dr. Tooth,

Maybe I misunderstood, but Scott said Kermit wouldn't be on until tomorrow. How can you have missed it if it hasn't aired yet?
I have classes at that time! I could tape it, but that means I have to sit through the idiot anchors yell stupid comments at each other! Oh well, Kermit is worth it!

C'irdan

Reaction score
where when?

Does anyone have any idea when this will be on in Pacific time in the Seattle area???? :frown: MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to tape fox from 11:30 until the tape runs out! YES!

I wonder if you work at Henson they let you watch all the footage they ever made....that'd be sweet.

murgatoad

Reaction score
Good god, I wouldn't even subject a puppet to an appearance on that show. Terms like "obnoxious" and "insipid" simply don't do it justice. Three vapid people with absolutely nothing (of interest) to say talk incessantly and vituperatively. Sheer video torture. A new low even for the Fox network. No thank you. :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I SEENED IT!!!

It was early in the show, thank GOD!

They show Tony (?) atop a building and Kermit walks out from behind him "Keeping out of the sun."

They are where they can overlook the Walk of Fame where the star will be laid later.

Jillian and Steve interview him, and ask questions about his little fling with J-Lo in the swamp, ask about if he's dating, about tadpoles and women green from the waist down to which he claims to have nothing to do with, them nor the green men on the Walk of Fame who sleep by the streets at night.

THE BIG QUESTION!!

Steve: "Kermit, didn't you and Miss Piggy get married in something once?"
Kermit: "No! Steve, no! That was just a movie!"
Tony: "Speaking of movies, didn't you just finish one?"
Kermit: "Yes, we just finished a Christmas movie to air on a network I won't name but the initials are NBC."
Jillian: "Do you and Miss Piggy get a divorce in this movie then?"

I thought it was funny, but he denied the marriage.

Good to see that they gave some good air time to Kermit.

Then I shut the show off. :smile:

FOZ

murgatoad

Reaction score
Re: I SEENED IT!!!

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

I thought it was funny, but he denied the marriage.

Then I shut the show off. :smile:

FOZ
Good thinking. :wink: