Kermit on Jerry Lewis Telethon

Ryan

Reaction score
Be sure to tune in all weekend to the "Jerry Lewis Telethon" as Kermit the Frog is scheudled to make an appearance! I belive it is on your local Warner Brothers Station (Philadelphia's is 17):wink:

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Support MDA

My brother Michael died almost ten years ago due to one of the many dieases under the MDA banner. He was not only my brother but my hero (and a huge Muppet fan!) and I'd like to ask all of you at Muppet Central to support the MDA this year.
Thanks,
Jon
www.mdausa.org

dwmckim

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Be sure to tune in all weekend to the "Jerry Lewis Telethon" as Kermit the Frog is scheudled to make an appearance! I belive it is on your local Warner Brothers Station (Philadelphia's is 17):wink:
Does anyone have any further info on when this may air (or if it has already?)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bear was on about an hour ago singing the Cha-Cha-Cha and the Goodbye Song. Haven't heard anything about Kermit yet...

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well don't know anything about Kermit yet, but Bear In The Big Blue House was just on my local station (which has a time zone delay so in reality he was on a couple hours ago). Caught it as i was flipping back and forth so don't know how much of the beginning i missed but it appears he sang three songs.

IT was kinda funny cause Noel was obviously working his tail off and you could hear him panting as he was delivering Bear's line yet Bear himself wasn't physically catching his breath so it looked a little odd! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Are any of the stations broadcasting this telethon streaming on the web ? I saw all about this telethon on Larry King the other night.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh my, Kermit was on the telethon again? i was camping last weekend so i haven't see any off it.

last year, oh boy, last year i watched that telethon 24/7, i'd stay up real late and watch all day because i wanted to see kermit, i finaly saw him thought, only i didn't have a tape read so i just watch and thought in my head "eat it up Zack, eat it all up, you probaly never see this again and a bunch of muppet fans would like to see it as well but won't..."

Zack) Rowlf the, i'm glad i missed this years telethon, i went tubing instead, nothing againt Jerry and his kids thought, just long telethons, i hope it did well, Dog.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I missed Kermit!!! However, I saw Bear in the Big Blue house. Too bad it was just for a couple songs. And it's too bad for Mr. Lewis. He has that illness (i don't know, something about his lungs) that he has to take that medication that caused him to gain 50+ pounds. HE's in such great pain, he tried to kill himself recently. I feel so sorry for the guy!! Now I can't yell "HEY LAAAAYDEEE" without getting guilty! :frown:

Thog

Reaction score
I don't think anyone saw Kermit. Maby he wasn't on. Or maby Jerry ate him, he did look a little on the heavy side.:stick_out_tongue: