Kermit on VegTV

Beauregard

Reaction score
*runs away screaming*

Aaaaaah! That woman! So annoying! So patranising! So...stupid? She just seemed to repeat everything Kermit said or ask questions he had already answered.

Poor Kermie. How humiliating.

It was a good interview though. He had some good lines. "I know some minerals." "I'm sure the vegetables have feelings too."

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh my God, that woman is an idiot. She really distracted from the whole interview. It was like they were interviewing my aunt or something. Steve did sound a little off, but I think it was because of that woman, she wasn't playing off of him very well. Kermit did look really good though. His skin is a darker and duller green like it was back in the day, not the bright neon green it's been for a couple years now. No meat to any of it (pun intended) but always good to see my favorite frog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I feel like Diz needs to get off the cheese and start putting the Muppets to work full-time. Steve sounded off, but it's not his fault. He doesn't get to do as much anymore. It's like we're right back to the early 1990's again :cry:

Diz: Put these Muppeteers to work, and work 'em HARD!! We need our Muppet-geekdom mojos workin'!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Whoa!:eek: that lady sounded like she was not used to talking to puppets at all.:stick_out_tongue: Aw, Steve was probably just having an off day! And I think the reason Kermit's green was better looking was lmost likely because of the lighting.:smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well think that the whole thing was kind of confusing. Steve might have been thrown right into that interview and had no time to prepare. He still did find some way to get back on track though.
What was that layds problem. she was the main problem of the whole thing i feel.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree. Steve's voicing may have been off, but as far as I can see he was totally thrown off by that weirdo with the micraphone. Sheesh, even I'd have forgotten how to talk in my normal accent.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I agree. Steve's voicing may have been off, but as far as I can see he was totally thrown off by that weirdo with the micraphone. Sheesh, even I'd have forgotten how to talk in my normal accent.
Yeah so why is it that you don't have a british accent again? wokka wokka!:embarrassed: