1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit on "Word Seek" Cover

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by CaseytheMuppet, Oct 30, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Kermit as Bob Cratchit was featured on the cover of this month's "Word Seek" cover, along with some other holiday classics. There is even a spotlight on Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas on the inside.
    I saw it on the grocery shelf, and the Muppet fan iside me told me to buy it.
    [​IMG]
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

What stores sell this so I can pick-up a copy?
  3. CaseytheMuppet

I got it at Stop and Shop. I'm not sure if that's just a local chain. They'll probably have it at any Barnes and Noble, bookstore, or Magazine/Newspaper stand. I see these things all the time at different stores. :)
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Is it bad I'm ONLY gonna buy that because Kermit is on it? XP
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. CaseytheMuppet

That's why I bought it!