Kermit or Constantine? My VERSION of MMW

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

Kermit and the gang are on their private jet to London and the havoc gets louder from Animal. "Piggy, can I talk to you for a second?" Kermit asked. "Yea, sure", she replied, "I'm coming." She walked to his room. "Piggy, I need to know if anyone hurt you yet," Kermit said firmly. "Not yet", she lied. "Piggy...I don't know why anyone would hurt you!" he nearly yelled. "Fine", she gave in,"It was Link!" Kermit's face turned red as blood. "I won't let him get away with this," he said," You're my girl and I love you, but you don't need to hide your pain." Kermit kissed her sweetly and then walked out of the room leaving her alone in the room.
Link was hanging out with Annie Sue when Kermit walked up to him and punched in the face. "WHY DID YOU HURT PIGGY LIKE THAT!" he yelled. "WOAH, FROG", Link jumped up,"What's your problem!" "You hurt Piggy!" Kermit yelled again. "YEA, I DID!" Link screamed. "Stay away from Piggy! She's mine!" he punched him once more and left, leaving Link on the ground. What did I do to make him mad, he thought. Kermit went back to his room, where Miss Piggy's at. "Piggy, don't worry about Link," he said, "I took care of that jerk." She hugged him. "Thanks for being my favorite best friend," she said. "No problem," he replied, "If anyone hurts you again, come get me." he kissed her again and pulled her hair out of her face. It great to be the boss, Kermit thought. "Constaine escaped," she said. "WHAT?!" he nearly yelled.......:smile::mad::smile::mad:
Sorry, it's a short chapter! More coming soon!!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two​
They stopped the jet for a break and the gang got off. Kermit held Miss Piggy's hand for her safety. "OK, GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT, BUT BE AT THE HOILDAY INN SOON!" he yelled. Everyone went except for Miss Piggy, who wanted to feel safe with Kermit. "Piggy, can I ask you something?" he asked. She nodded in agreement. He bent down on one knee, pulled out the box, and opened it. "Will you marry me?" he asked. She just stood there, shocked. "Yes, I will," she said excitedly. He put the ring on her finger and they kissed for a long moment. "Piggy, do you want to go to the hotel?" he asked. She nodded.​
:smile::smile::mad::mad::smile::smile::smile::mad::mad::smile::mad::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::smile::mad::fanatic::fanatic:
They arrived to their hotel room. Kermit guided her to the bed and they both sat down. "Kermit, what will happen if he comes?" she asked. "If he comes, I'll make sure to protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you," he said. He kissed her and lied her down on the bed. "Kermit, I can't do this now," she said, "Let's wait until we're married." "Okay for you!" he laughed. "You know when I told you about my past?" she asked. "Yea." he said. "Well, Link and I had a history of going out and ever since I broke up with him, he's been a soild jerk," she told him. Tears went down her face and Kermit noticed and pulled her head on his shoulder. "Listen, what ever happens, we will remain as an engaged couple, who will be married," he said. "I don't wanna replay that moment!" she said, "You love me, real or not real?" "Real," he said, "Forever."​
Link and the rest of the gang went to the park. "Link, what happened to you're face?" Walter asked. "Kermit," Link replied. "NO WAY!" everyone yelled. "You got frogged h'okay," Pepe said. Fozzie laughed with excitment. "In reality, you've been hurting Piggy ever since she broke up with you!" exclaimed Scooter, "Maybe, he found out."​
At the hotel, Kermit and Miss Piggy are sleeping. Kermit had his hand on hers since they layed down. Miss Piggy's phone rang, which woke her up.​
"Hello."​
"Miss Piggy!"​
"Who is this."​
"Constantine."​
"How did you get this number."​
"You look very nice in your swimming suit."​
Kermit woke up and grabbed her phone and hung up the phone and looked at the number. "That's Constantine's number!" he exclaimed. He grabbed her hand and ran out of the hotel. "Oh my gosh!" he said. She started to panic, sliently. "Please tell me," she said, "What's going on?" "He's stalking you!" Kermit screamed. Tears started to go down his face, knowing that her life is at risk. "How can I even bare losing you, or living without you?" he cried. "Kermit, nothing will happen to me," she said. "YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! HE COULD BE HERE, FOLLOWING YOU UNDERCOVER. I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HIM STALKING YOU, JUST WAITING FOR HIS TIME!" he screamed, "I'm sorry, Piggy, I just lost my mind, knowing that he escaped. If I lose you, It will be all my fault." He walked away.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Kermit had to calm down, but it's impossible for him, knowing that he's engaged to her now. What have I done, he thought, not Piggy! Why did he have to stalk her? It's all my fault! I almost lost her once, I can't do that again. His phone started to ring. It was her.​
"Piggy-"​
"GET OVER HERE!"​
"What's wrong?"​
"I'VE BEEN HIT!"​
"What do you mean?"​
"Gunshot."​
"NO!"​
"HURR-"​
"WHO DID THIS."​
"C-CONS....."​
Was she... NOO! SHE CAN'T BE! He ran as fast as he could to the hotel.​
He got into the room, she's on the ground. "Piggy, I'm so, so, so sorry!" he cried. "It's not your fault", she said. Everyone else came in. "Kermit?" Gonzo asked, "Are you okay?" "Call 911!" Kermit demanded. He turned to Piggy. "Please, hang in there, Piggy! You can't die on me." "CONSTANTINE!" Walter yelled, "He did it." "They're on their way!" Fozzie said.​
Moments later, they have came and gone. "Kermit-" "I gotta go," he ran out the door. He got into his truck and drove off. Please let her live! he thought. Tears swept down his face...​
He arrived at the hospital. Piggy, Piggy- Oh! Wall. My Piggy, Piggy. Why her, why not me? he thought. "Kermit?" Kate the nurse asked. "Yes!" he replied. "Come with me," she sweetly demanded. He followed her to room 12A, also known as COMA room. "Is she..." "She's alive, but I'm afraid that may change," she said. "What a-" He sighed in greif. "We need to operate, soon," she said, "I'll leave you alone." She left. His chest heaved, he slid to the floor, and he finally let them out. "WHY HER, WHY CAN'T IT BE ME!" he wept....​
CHAPTER THREE, PART TWO IS COMING SOON!!!!!!​

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER THREE, PART 2​

Fozzie dialed Kermit's number.​
"Hello."​
"Kermit, why are you crying?"​
"The doctors think that..."​
"What?"​
"She'll die."​
"Kermit, she's strong! Besides, if she does, we can find you anothe-"​
"I DON'T ANY OTHER ONE, I LOVE HER! I CAN'T EVEN LAST ONE MINUTE WITHOUT HER... AND THE SICKEST PART IS...IT'S ALL HIS FAULT, FOZZIE!"​
"It'll be fine, Walter's going to be here, Link, Gonzo, me, Annie Sue, Pepe, Rizzo, Scooter, Animal, Robin, and all of the others! Robin's 15 now, he'll understand."​
"I just don't wanna lose her, can you have Robin drive over here?"​
"Wanna talk to him?"​
"Yea."​
Fozzie gave the phone to Robin.​
"Hey, Uncle Kermit, what's wrong?"​
"It's about your aunt-to-be Piggy."​
"OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED?!"​
"She's been...shot. Can you do me a favor?"​
"Anything."​
"You have your drivers licence, can you come over here with me?"​
"Yea! I'm on my way!"​
"Love you, Robin."​
"Love you, too. Bye."​
Robin hung up the phone. "FOZZIE, WALTER, I'M LEAVING!" He got his phone, wallet, and jacket. He ran out the door and got in his car.​
Kermit sat in the chair next to her bed. "Hey, you want me to sing for ya?" he whispered.​
"I want to take you home, into​
my heart, and this war is not over,​
I'm lost without your love. You can't leave​
me now!" he sang.​
"Why, oh why it's not me, but
you have to be strong and let your​
tears flow," a young frog sang.​
It was Robin, his 15 year old nephew.​
"Piggy, can't you wake up for me? Yesterday,
you was fine, but now-w-w, look at you!
My one and only!" Kermit hamorized.
"Woah!" they both sang the final line. "Robin, I didn't know that you're that good of a singer," he said. "I got from the best uncle," Robin replied sweetly. "Thanks," Kermit walked to him and hugged. He even cried a little. " No problem. She'll be fine," he replied. "Robin...If she doesn't make it, you'll have to go with your mom," Kermit said, "For a month or two." "WHAT-NO I CAN'T, YOU'LL NEED HELP EMOTIONLY AND PHYSICALY! YOU'RE ALREADY CRYING OVER THIS, AND BESIDES EITHER WAY I'M NOT LEAVING YOU OR PIGGY!" Robin screamed and ran out the door. Maybe, he's right, Kermit thought, I might need him.
Link's still angry about Kermit attacking him, but now since he found out what has happened to Miss Piggy, he realized that Kermit was the one who actually understands her past, present, and future. He had no idea how much he was hurting her, but now he knows that she could die any minute or even day now. Piggy, i'm so sorry, he thought, I know it's too late. He shed a few tears then.​
:smile::mad::smile::embarrassed::sympathy::shifty::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four: Constantine's Side

Constantine, the nost dangerous frog, has finally got that pig of his gunned down, he thought. His sidekick, Badguy, stood beside, smiling. "You got Kermit's to-be-wife down and and made him so, so, so awlful," he said," Why don't you- If she doesn't die and she gets reunited with him, you can make things steaming evil."Perfect!!" Constantine exclaimed. He looked at his phone, knowing her phone number. Kermit won't be able to show his face near her again, they both thought. The frog smiled as he looked at the contacts list and dialed Kermit's number.
"Hi-ho."
"Well...hello Kermit."
"How could you?"
"What?"
"You shot Piggy!"
"Yes, your love."
"I love her, you know that!"
"Well, Piggy won't live."
"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"
"Someone's hopping mad!"
"If you put one hand on her-"
"Shut up!"
"YOU HEARTLESS JERK!"
"Look who can't be with her."
He hung up the phone. "Badguy!" constantine yelled," Let's make Muppets more mad." Badguy smiled through the pain Kermit's going through. He walked to a picture of her from the internet, picked it up, and laughed. "She's one hot pig!" Constantine shouted.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
She's now in in operation. Kermit has not been a happy frog since she's been shot. How can I face the day, if I should lose her now! he thought. Tears went down his face. Kermit won't let anyone, or any frog, keep him from marrying her. His face is blood red, hoping for her to make it.
CHAPTER FIVE COMING SOON. YES, MORE OF CONSTANTINE'S SIDE! YAYAYAYA.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FIVE

Kermit dialed Fozzie's phone number.​
"Hello."
"Hi-ho."​
"Hey, she's in surgery?"
"Yes."​
"She'll make it."​
"Some people think that I can live through it, but I can't."​
"Hey, Piggy will live."​
"I proposed to her!"
"What did she say?"
"Yes."​
"Congrats!"
"Thanks." he sighed.​
"Why won't you let it out?"
"If I start crying, I'll never stop!"
"She will be fine."​
"Constantine's gonna get it."​
"He will."​
"I gotta go."​
"Bye."​
"Bye."​
He hung up the phone, I gotta be strong! For everyone else, Piggy, and for myself, he thought, holding back tears.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Constantine and Badguy are thinking of some things to do with that pig of Kermit's. "How about... we put up a sign for a show they're supposed to be in, then if they come, with the pig, we try to get her?"
he asked. "Nice," Badguy said, "Maybe, you could shoot her again- WAIT! Kermit won't let her out of his sight! It's going to be hard, but we get her down." "Well, I got her once, I will again. He thinks he's so tough, but he's going to learn a lesson." the frog said eagerly, "One problem, he knows that we want her!" Evil, evil, evil frog I am, he thought.​
He continued to make this so much easier to him, but for Miss Piggy, not so much. She's Kermit's wife-to-be, his girl, his life! Well, not for long. I will have her smoked, litteraly, he thought. He looked at the clock. "Man, 8:30 P.M., I need to get some rest for more evl plans." he said and walked up to his room.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
"Kermit?" Katie asked, "Can I talk to you?" "Sure." he said. "Walk with me." she lead him to the hallway... "Is she ok?" he asked....​

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SIX (The next few chapters will be just Kermit and the gang, but a little hint of Constantine's evil plan!)
"I have to tell you somethng, you might want to sit down." Katie said. That's not good-Oh no, please no! he thought. "Uh...She made it, but she's weak. I understand that she's your girlfriend." she said. "Engaged." he replied. "Wow!" she said, "She's one tough cookie, we've lost her a few times, but she gets to come home in a few days." "Thanks." "You can stay with her for that time, she's awake!" she said, "room 221." Which is next to them. "Thanks alot." he replied. She walked up to the desk. Kermit dialed Robin's number.​
"Hello."​
"Robin."​
"Hey, wha-"​
"She's alive!"​
"WHAT?!"
"She went in surgery!"
"T-I don't what to say."​
"Tell them I'll be staying here."​
"For how long?"
"Few days."​
"Cool."​
"Hey, I gotta go."
"Bye."
"Bye!"
He hung up the phone and went in her room. "Hey," he said, "How you're feeling?" "Good," she said, "I guess." "I'm sorry," he said, "I wasn't there." "I'm not mad!" she laughed. "I'm not leaving this room, litteraly." he said. "You need to eat," she said. "The cafeteria is down the hall," he said, "We're going to be here for a few days. Let's make this place the first tour location!" "It'll be easier," she said. "Can I-" "Yea, I trust you," she said. He looked at the IV hook, knowing that she had lost some blood. "Listen, when we get back...I need to make sure I keep you safe. Link, well, he'd regret everything he did to you." "What about...about Constantine?" she asked. "We'll-I'll take care of him." "You'll get hurt," she said. "That's the risk I'm going to take," he said, "I love you, what he did to us won't go by with me." He pulled a recliner from the corner and pulled it right beside her bed. "Can you do me a favor?" she asked. "Anything," he replied, holding her hand. "When we get married, can we get our own house? Just for the both of us?" she asked. "Yea, of course!" he said, "I was thinking of that same thing." Then, he noticed a huge bruise on her forehead. "What happened to your head?" he asked, "Did he do that, too?" "Yea," she said. "Wanna hear a joke?" he asked. "Sure," she agreeded. "What does the people say 'park your car in Havord yard in Boston?" he asked the first part of the joke. "I don't know, what?" she asked. "Go park ya car in Havord yar!" he said. "Suppa." she laughed. "There's that smile I missed!" he said. "Well, it's here!" she laughed again. "What did he say to you before?" he asked. "If you make it, I'll kill you myself," she told him, "Why?" "He called me and said that same thing to me." he said. "The only other thing I know is that you told me to hang in there." she said. "You did," he said, "Speaking of crying. You was asleep, I was like a baby." "Really?" she asked. "I didn't leave for nothing," he said, "Robin came and left." He's just like you." she said seriously. "When you said I need to eat, no, you need to eat," he said, "They let me look at your file and you only weigh about 60 pounds." She looked around the room. "You ok?" he asked, "When was the last you drunk something?" "Two-four days," she replied. He got up, "I'll be right back!" he said. He went to the cafeteria.
Then, Katie came in, "Hi, how you're doing?" "Great." she replied. "That frog of yours is pretty protective."Katie said, "He gave about four pipes of blood. Talking about pale, he was paler than a ghost." Miss Piggy nodded in agreement. Kermit walked in. "Hey, Kermit." the pig said. "Hey, can I ask you something?" he asked. She nodded. "Do you want me to leave?" Katie asked. "No, you can stay," he told her. He turned to Piggy. "Badguy," she said. "Wha-who is that?" he asked. "Constantine's sidekick," she replied, "He was the one who pushed me down, causing this bruise on my head." "Constantine?" Katie asked, " That fugiative?" "Yea," she said, "He's not alone." "He did this?" Katie asked again. "Yea," Kermit said, "He just vanished, right after." "Does anyone know where he's at?" Miss Piggy asked. "No," Kermit said, "Fozzie or one of the others called 911." "So, this Badguy person is his sidekick?" Katie asked. "Yea," he replied, "That's why I want Piggy to be safe." "Kermit," the pig said, "What about...the tour? What if he comes during the show?" "Tour-No way. The Muppets!" Katie said, "I love you guys." "Come to our first show," Kermit said, "It's in the city. I got you a free ticket and backstage pass." "I'll go! I'm seriously going," she said,"Thanks alot."
"When is the big day?" she asked. "Soon," he looked at his girl. "I'M GOING WITH YOU GUYS!" she said. "That will be great!" Kermit said.
Robin got every Muppet attention. "Uncle Kermit called!" he said. "How is she?" everyone else asked. "She's alive! He's staying with her for a few days, well, until she can leave." Robin added. "Well, the frog won't be broken, h'okay!" Pepe said. "I don't know," Robin said, "He's going to be pretty protective now, well they're engaged." "Man, Link, she's engaged to that guard of hers." Walter said.
Kermit sat down on the recliner once again. "Well, look at the time," Katie said, "You two should get some sleep. See ya in the morning." "Thanks, goodnight." Kermit said. "G'night." she walked out of the room. Kermit leaned over and kissed her head. "G'night." he said. She nodded in agreement. Then, they both feel asleep right after.