Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Bridget

Reaction score
Aww thanks . Im glad you think its cute bc i thought it was a little risky.and ya your right ive read that wonderful peace of literature"Diva code" about mmm
Let me think a million times sounds about right:big_grin:
Awww how chic! I think you are a lady of creative arts talent :wink:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
In order to share the enjoyment of your lovely art, I am providing a verbal description of both pictures for our MC friends who see most clearly with their minds and not their eyes. I hope I have done them justice!

First Picture

This is a lovely picture of Kermit and Piggy at home. (I am assuming it is their home, because the picture is rather intimate.

Piggy is sitting on the couch, which is (appropriately) pink and lime green in a sort of plaid pattern. There are a couple of square throw pillows, one pink and one lime green—the kind with a big button in the middle of them—beside Piggy on her right (the viewer’s left). She is wearing a short pink cocktail-style dress with a sweetheart neckline and spaghetti straps and it appears to have a ruffle around the bottom, or a fluted edge. Her feet are adorned with white, ankle-strap high-heel scuff with a cute little poof-ball on the toe. Her blond hair is quite long and curly (circa Season 4 of The Muppet Show), but she has a little bit of curly bangs going on instead of having it straight-parted in the middle. Her eyeshadow is lilac and, because she is looking down, you can see all of her eyelids, and none of her (fabulous) baby blues. Her lashes are thick and dark against her blushing cheeks.

Kermit is sitting on the floor between her knees, leaning back against the couch (sort of spoon fashion). He is looking up at Piggy, tilting his head back to see her, his bulbous eyes affectionate. His left arm is under her left knee, and curved around her plump thigh to rest on or near her left knee. His right hand is curved possessively around her right ankle, and clasped her right foot. He looks like the king of all he surveys, and Piggy looks like a willing subject.

The Second Picture

The second picture shows Kermit and Piggy snuggled under a blanket sleeping on what I assume is Christmas eve. A river-stone fireplace flickers brightly in the background (center), and their Christmas tree is shimmering with decorations and the glow of lights, as well as lots of brightly-colored presents underneath (in the back left-hand corner of the picture).

Kermit and Piggy are both asleep and dreaming. Kermit, wearing a bright sky-blue long-sleeved shirt (this could be a pajama shirt), is snuggled up behind Piggy spoon-fashion, his right arm draped possessively over her waist. His left arm is crooked under his head, his left hand over his head and resting against the back of the (grey) couch. Piggy’s blond hair in this is straighter, pulled back into a ponytail, although there is one long curling tendril on either side of her face that is not caught up in the ponytail. Her right arm is draped over the arm of the couch, shielding her snout coquettishly, and her eyes are closed. Her left arm appears drawn up under her chin, curved against her neck. She is wearing pink pajamas with a dark-to-light fade. The sleeves are light pink, but the torso of the pajamas is darker pink, fading to light pinks legging bottoms. She is wearing short, low-cut socks on her feet, and her legs (in the leggings) and her feet are out from under the cover. Draped over the happy couple is a white comforter.

They are dreaming, and they are dreaming the same happy dream. Kermit is dreaming of proposing to Piggy on one knee (his left) and Piggy has her hands caught to her face in joyful acceptance. The dream is in black and white. Kermit is formally attired—perhaps in a tux—and Piggy wears a long, white dress with a very fitted bodice and a sweeping full skirt. Their clothes look suspiciously like wedding garb.*

*Perhaps they are remembering Kermit’s real proposal from my fic, Somebody’s Getting Married? Sounds/looks about right to me….

lady piggy

Reaction score
Wow miss Ruahnna . You have everything down to a T. Like ive said before im very honored that you like my drawings.im a little embarrassed because the second one was inspired from your beautiful stories ,so i hope you don't mind :fanatic:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Wow miss Ruahnna . You have everything down to a T. Like ive said before im very honored that you like my drawings.im a little embarrassed because the second one was inspired from your beautiful stories ,so i hope you don't mind :fanatic:
Oh my! I didn't even know you were reading them, dearie. I like very much the playful way that you have portrayed them, in no small part because it is how I see them--affectionate, passionate, teasing and gentle with each other--all while arguing about who gets to be the boss, or run the budget, or wrangle (or wrestle) a better part (or a better grip on someone else's part....) Lol!

lady piggy

Reaction score
Thank you .im happy i could put a smile on your face with my art like your stories have done to me. And yes ive read all your stories numerous times.im very giddy right know because i can't believe someone who writes so beautifully is even commenting on my drawings .and yes im going to say it again its a honored that you like my drawings:fanatic:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the verbals to go with the drawings Aunt Ru.

There's a doubt I have about the first picture though. The way you describe it, if I understood it correctly, for Kermit to have his left arm/hand on Piggy's left knee/thigh he'd be seated on the floor with his back to the couch's skirting. Which would mean he'd not only be between Piggy's legs, but also directly beneath Piggy facing forward like she is? Dunno, maybe it's meant to show Kermit's left arm/hand on Piggy's right knee/thigh.

Now that it's been confirmed the second pic drew upon Ru's stories, I'm thinking it was maybe the scene from somewhere in KG's 60/70-something numbered chapters, the night of Christmas Eve, before Robin wakes up and finds the train set all assembled. Both this moment and that are definitely aweing.
:attitude: Because every time I read those parts, I go 'awww'.

Thanks for sharing and have a happy Easter weekend LadyPiggy.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
The way you describe it, if I understood it correctly, for Kermit to have his left arm/hand on Piggy's left knee/thigh he'd be seated on the floor with his back to the couch's skirting. Which would mean he'd not only be between Piggy's legs, but also directly beneath Piggy facing forward like she is? Dunno, maybe it's meant to show Kermit's left arm/hand on Piggy's right knee/thigh.
No--you understood correctly. Kermit's body and Piggy's body are both facing the same direction. His back is to the skirting part of the couch, and her back is to the cushion part of the couch (where most people sit). Imagine this: Piggy is sitting on the couch, and Kermit comes up and sits down in front of her, between her knees, with his back to her knees and calves. Then, he slips his arms behind her calves so he can caress her legs, then looks up at her playfully while she looks down at him. (Remember the scene from Spiderman? They managed an upside-down kiss very nicely.) I have it on good authority that her ankles are very senstive....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Upside-down kiss? *Has no recollection of such Spider-Man moment in the databanks.

Yeah, I think you've had Kermit exploit Piggy's sensitive ankles once or twice in KG. BTW: Is there anything new on that front?