Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Wow, Lady Piggy you are a fantastic artist! I just adore all of your pictures. They're so... Romantic, like Casablanca, and those old black and white movies. They're very deep and meaningful. I adore them.

Bridget

Reaction score
This would definitely be a dress I'd wear to prom!

Feedback: Lady Piggy, you are unbelievingly talented! It's not just your artwork that is pleasing to my mind, but the powerful "Muppet-sense" you display. I can literally imagine my dearest pig wearing this on an occasion, and Kermit being completely shocked! I love your work... Please do more!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Not gonna lie ,this came out pretty cute :fanatic:
Um, duh. I've missed my cue. I don't know how I missed this one!

Piggy is sitting on a little pouf-y seat in front of her dressing-room mirror. Behind her on the floor are a pair of leopard-print pumps, and there is a strapless bra hanging nonchalantly out of one drawer in her vanity, and a dark glove sticking out of another vanity drawer. The vanity itself has a large rectangular mirror surrounded by lightbulbs. There is a picture of Kermit, smiling, in the upper right-hand corner of the mirror. The surface of the vanity table is littered with all the tools of Piggy's trade: lipstick cases, false eyelashes, a compact, a long-stemmed rose, a string of pearls with a locket on it, perfume bottles and other cosmetics.

Piggy is wearing a very low-back lace dress, her signature pearls the elbow-length gloves she is known for. Her elbows are on the table and her face is framed coquettishly on her hands. Her hair is up, revealing the long sweep of her neck and smooth back. She is smiling into the mirror at Kermit, looking at Kermit who has just come through her dressing-room door. Their eyes are meeting in the mirror and they both look delighted.

Ru: This was very lovely. Brava, brava!

lady piggy

Reaction score
:") thanks everyone , im gonna be honest i was having a pretty crummy day , but hearing that you all like my little doodles , it really touched me . i try really hard to tell a story in each picture and knowing that you sweet people get what im trying to say ... well i makes me feel that im at least doing something right as an artists . Okay im gonna stop being a big nerd a let yall get back to your day :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Good GRIEF! I missed all the last several! (Don't know how....) I will post commentary later!

Bridget

Reaction score
Um, duh. I've missed my cue. I don't know how I missed this one!

Piggy is sitting on a little pouf-y seat in front of her dressing-room mirror. Behind her on the floor are a pair of leopard-print pumps, and there is a strapless bra hanging nonchalantly out of one drawer in her vanity, and a dark glove sticking out of another vanity drawer. The vanity itself has a large rectangular mirror surrounded by lightbulbs. There is a picture of Kermit, smiling, in the upper right-hand corner of the mirror. The surface of the vanity table is littered with all the tools of Piggy's trade: lipstick cases, false eyelashes, a compact, a long-stemmed rose, a string of pearls with a locket on it, perfume bottles and other cosmetics.

Piggy is wearing a very low-back lace dress, her signature pearls the elbow-length gloves she is known for. Her elbows are on the table and her face is framed coquettishly on her hands. Her hair is up, revealing the long sweep of her neck and smooth back. She is smiling into the mirror at Kermit, looking at Kermit who has just come through her dressing-room door. Their eyes are meeting in the mirror and they both look delighted.

Ru: This was very lovely. Brava, brava!
If you ever become an artist for your career, let me know! You can come do the art work for my home!

lady piggy

Reaction score
If you ever become an artists for your career, let me know! You can come do the art work for my home!
Well i do plan on becoming an animator for pixar , but i would love to do the artwork for your home hmmm im thinking pink. what do u think?:smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
AND, you're a mind-reader? Grand! How'd you guess?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
There are two pictures:

#1 This is another lovely picture, with distinct points of interest. Kermit is laying on his back (head toward the left) and if it were not for the bed-pillow-ish pillow beneath his head, I would almost assume Piggy has tackled him on the couch, but this is obviously their bed. Piggy in snuggled into his arms, and his arms are around her. He is either gazing happily at the ceiling, or glancing down at her (can't tell the angle of his pupils), and his is smiling his sweet, dopey smile. Piggy's eyes are closed, but her lips are parted slightly as her head rests on his chest. She is safe. Nothing can touch them here. Interestingly, Piggy is not wearing gloves. Her own soft hands and curved around him, as soft and smooth as silk. Kermit is saying, "I love you, Piggy," and she is murmuring back, "I love you too, Kermit."

#2 This is a wonderful shot of their intertwined hands--Piggy's four satin-gloved fingers are interspersed with his five green ones. It is his left hand, and her left one, too (!), which leads me to believe that they are, perhaps, spooning, arms draped over each other. (For the record, I assume everybody really has four fingers and a thumb--otherwise it's just weird.) He is wearing a ring that says 4ever.
I loved the mood of this picture, but I'm going to be frank: Kermit's fingers are too fat. Well, not fat exactly, but too human-normal-sized. His little froggy fingers are quite slim, so while I "know" it's him, it doesn't look like his hand. It is a wonderful picture, nonetheless.