1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lady piggy, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Bless my stars and garters!--Miss Piggy is wearing hot sox! She is wearing an extremely short pastel pink and white checkered suit with short white gloves and holding a pink fedora with a black band in her left hand. She is wearing white hot sox (over-the-knee socks) over her delectable knees. The suit has a white belt, and she is wearing it over a pink, sweetheart-neckline tee shirt. She's also wearing vampire teeth, and I'm guessing I know whose neck she'd like to nibble on. Her other arm is around her favorite frog, who is dressed as the Green Lantern! I love Kermit as a true-green crime-fighter because--if ANYONE knows the power of a ring, it's Kermit! Happy haunting!

2. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yae I'm a well known member now , sooooo why not draw for the thread that started it all <3 a little homage to the one I drew of Kermit taking a picture of Piggy , WITHOUT permission . Sweet sweet revenge\( ^_^)/

Bridget likes this.
  3. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Wonderful work, sweetest revenge.

lady piggy likes this.
  4. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Wooooo! Kermit is reeeeeed.
    She's all up in his personal space and...
    GOSHNESS! SOMEONE MAKE THESE REAL!!!

lady piggy and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  5. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Hellooooo! Please post more (often) and more Kermit and Piggy together!

lady piggy likes this.
  6. lady piggy

Hehe I'll make a deal with you Miss Ru , I'll post more of K+P if you post more of Kermit's Girl <3 ( still waiting for the Frog and Pig to finally see eachother \(^_^)z)

miss kermie likes this.
  7. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Nag in the form of bribery... I'm proud of you. :p

8. fictionalnice

fictionalnice Active Member

AWWW! I love the innocent love between them!

lady piggy likes this.
  9. fictionalnice

fictionalnice Active Member

Oh wow! You are GOOD!!!!!!!

lady piggy likes this.
  10. lady piggy

Well a promise is a promise ....my apologies for taking so long . Piggys beautiful wedding dress inspired this <3 ^-^
    [​IMG]
    Just a lil doodle ^*^

11. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

Lady. If I knew how to put gifs on here it would be that no gifs can express my emotions thing.

12. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

How elegant! What I truly love about this piece is the fact that it is hand-drawn, and that you can really see the fine details that you added. I really like how Piggy's dress is sort of draped down to the floor! I look forward to your next Lady.

ElizaSchuyler and lady piggy like this.
  13. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

I love the drawing and the dress that Piggy's wearing. Looks Perfect on her. :)

14. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Wow! This drawing looks great. I can imagine Kermit and Miss Piggy taking a break right after a long day of shooting the wedding scene for theirs Muppets Most Wanted movie.

lady piggy likes this.
  15. MUPPETFAN1976

Or The Muppets Take Manhattan.

lady piggy likes this.
  16. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Yes, it is kind of like the Muppets Take Manhattan... those good old days.
    [​IMG]

17. MUPPETFAN1976

Ah yes, the days of 1984. *sigh*

18. MUPPETFAN1976

[​IMG]
    Or this from The Muppet Movie in 1979.

19. lady piggy

[​IMG]
    Ekkkkk well my pardon darling Muppet friends ahah life has taken a lot out of moi lol but i thought well maybe ya'll would like to see what im working on <3

20. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

I love every picture here.

lady piggy likes this.