Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Hi everyone just fyi the second on is supposed to be piggy as a statue
This is another duo of well-done drawings, also with some interesting points.

#1 In this picture, Kermit and Piggy are wrestling (or something) and I'm not sure what to make of the pose, or what I'm supposed to make of the pose. He is laying on either a bed or the floor with a bed-pillow-looking pillow beneath his head. From the look of things, their hands are intertwined, but resting on Kermit's shoulders (or near them), as though he took her hand and pressed it to his shoulder. He's wearing what looks like a white t-shirt and shorts. His legs are skinny, but obviously strong, for he is holding Piggy up (or at bay) with his feet on her waist. She is more-or-less airborne, held up by his feet supporting her waist. Her shorts, shirt and shoes are all decked with lace at the hems. Her expression is surprised and playful. His expression is benevolent--and intent.

#2 Piggy as a statue is demure, Marilynesque and very, um, curvy. She is looking down, her arms folded across her crest, but she is smiling a secret, self-satisfied smile, as thought she'd just remembering making goo-goo eyes at Kermit while they were supposed to be rehearsing....

Ruahnna

Reaction score
So i was watching "My Fair Lady" and thought to myself i bet piggy would make a good Eliza . Sooo i hope yall like it and i know i know this thread says Kermit+piggy so this will be the last of just piggy:stick_out_tongue:
My Fair Lady is really just a musical version of George Bernard Shaw's classic tale, Pygmalion. (No, I'm not making that up.) For those of you who don't remember, Pygmalion is the artist who sculpted the figure of a beautiful woman, and then fell in love with it. From that story, George pulled title for his story of Professor Higgins and Eliza Doolittle, the speech professor who bragged he could take a common (ordinary) girl like Eliza Doolittle and teach her to speak so well that she could be passed off as a duchess. This picture celebrates the dress that Audrey Hepborn wore in the racetrack scene of My Fair Lady. (In Pygmalion, the disastrous visit was Eliza visiting Henry's mother on her at-home day, with embarrassing results.) By the time this film was filmed, Audrey Hepburn was a big star, and she had the clout to insist that no one be allowed to dress her but Givenchy. I am actually not a particular fan of this dress in the movie--a few too many sharp angles on skinny little Audrey's frame, but Piggy rounds it out nicely. It is, in fact, VERY clingy in this picture, leaving no-curve unrevealed--and I mean no curve. I'm pretty sure Kermit won't let her out of the house in this except to visit Marty. The dress is white, with black-and-white accents, and she wears a huge and rather silly hat and carries a black-and-white parasol. A nice nod, all around, to makeover stories.*
*Please, please, please refrain from mentioning that odious "remake" that Julia Roberts was in--it was NOT a good movie.
But this is a very lovely picture!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Bonjour everyone , i just want to thank you all for being so sweet to me . I honestly thought no one was going to even look at my art , let alone say nice things about them:smile:(HUGS TO EVERYONE) yall make me want to be a better artists. And on that note heres my new pic ,i heard that when you kiss your true love for the first time your heer fireworks sooo thats what inspired this picture
Fireworks, indeed! Kermit and Piggy are standing in the midst of fireworks while sparking their own! They are happily lip-locked under the words "True Love" while multicolored fireworks explode all around them. Their eyes are open and they are staring at each other while smooching. (It is a passionate but close-mouth kiss.) Piggy is wearing a short dress with a fluted hem with dark and light small pink polka-dots all over it, and Kermit is conveniently wearing nothing at all. All of Piggy's bodacious curves are on display in this picture--I think this is the best version of her body you have drawn!
Kermit: I like it!
Piggy: Of course you do!

lady piggy

Reaction score
Kermit. Lady piggy stop pouting
Lady piggy .im not pouting "trys to hide pouting face"
Kermit. Yes you are , your acting like piggy
Lady piggy . a beautiful talented pig?
Kermit. No a diva

Ok ok i feel like i have so explaining to do. i am in fact and artist ,BUT I am a realistic artists.Meaning that when i draw i try to make them look real instead of cartoon like. Ive never draw cartoons , because im so used to making my art look real.Soo im trying something new , i feel like its better to learn something new then staying with the same old thing.Some of my pics are based of cute pics i find off the web and others are just some i make up . So i apologize if i make kermit or piggy look more human like then they should.Im sorta getting the hang of cartooning but i know i have a long way to go,so bare with me .

Also "HUGS AUNTIE RU" thank you for your feedback. I very much enjoy how you described what you see and what you thing about my pictures. I helps alot to no what im doing good at and what i need to improve on :fanatic:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Dares anyone besides Aunt Ru to cite how the ending of the movie and the literary work My Fair Lady differ. And no cheating by looking it up on the interwebs Wiki pages.
:shifty: How will ya know they didn't cheat?
We're going by the honor system.
:oops: Riiiight.

As for Pygmalion... The story comes from Greek myth, where because of the sculptor's love for his work was so strong, Aphrodite turned the statue from clay into a real breathing human. The tale can be found in Ovid's Metamorphoses.

:embarrassed:: Where would Piggy have a crest?
:smile:: Huh?
:O: In the statue pic, Ru said Piggy had her arms crossed over her crest.
:smile:: Oh, erm, I think she meant her "chest".
Thanks to LadyPiggy for these nice drawings and to Aunt Ru for all her work on translating them from visual to text.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit. Lady piggy stop pouting
Lady piggy .im not pouting "trys to hide pouting face"
Kermit. Yes you are , your acting like piggy
Lady piggy . a beautiful talented pig?
Kermit. No a diva

Ok ok i feel like i have so explaining to do. i am in fact and artist ,BUT I am a realistic artists.Meaning that when i draw i try to make them look real instead of cartoon like. Ive never draw cartoons , because im so used to making my art look real.Soo im trying something new , i feel like its better to learn something new then staying with the same old thing.Some of my pics are based of cute pics i find off the web and others are just some i make up . So i apologize if i make kermit or piggy look more human like then they should.Im sorta getting the hang of cartooning but i know i have a long way to go,so bare with me .

Also "HUGS AUNTIE RU" thank you for your feedback. I very much enjoy how you described what you see and what you thing about my pictures. I helps alot to no what im doing good at and what i need to improve on :fanatic:
Sorry if I hurt your feelings with my feedback! Your are a talented artist, but I believe your real artistic talent is in the soul of your pictures. The emotion in your pictures and the mood transcend what you draw, although what you draw is very good. Many artists can be technically perfect--their cats look like cats and their people have the right number of ears and eyes and noses--but their drawings are somewhat flat. The feeling in your pictures just leaps off the page--and that is much more difficult. If I sounded critical, please don't think it is meant to discourage. It most definitely is NOT. But I think one of the most important things artists can do for one another is be honest. In my monthly writing group, we try to be more than just an audience to each other--we try to give honest and sincere feedback. I hope my comments--frank though they were at times--did not make you think I do not adore your artwork. I do.
Piggy: As well you should.
Kermit: (looking at Piggy) As well I should.
Piggy: Hush.
Kermit: (teasing) Make me. Give me something better to do with my mouth than--mmm. Mmmm.
Piggy: Mmmm.

P.S. I think that the relative heights between Kermit and Piggy in the fireworks picture is well-nigh perfect. Despite the fact that their sizes are disparate (and the unpredictable whims of puppeteers who make movies who don't always worry about consistency), I think this pairing is right on par with how I see them, and the way they were portrayed dancing in TGMC and at their wedding in TMTM.

Do you, by the way, even think about NAMING your artworks? Some artists do, some don't. Just asking.

lady piggy

Reaction score
Oo gosh im the one who should be sorry .Its just that I never get constructive criticism Im jus so used to people saying " how cute" or "how sweet". I dont wants you to think you've hurt my feeling, because you haven't. You have been nothing but incouraging and sweet to me this whole time, i get all giddy when i read your commentary because your opinion means alot to me.im sorry i guess my stubborness got the best of me . I dont want you to think you can't be honest with me because you can. I would rather you be honest with me so i can grow as an artists, instead of making the same mistakes.

Also your dialogue with Kermit and piggy made me giggle. And on naming my artwork? Well i was playing to , in the beginning. But i wasn't sheer if anyone was going to care , so i desighted agents it . But i have no problem with it now.:smile:

lady piggy

Reaction score
Hi everyone im back , yall just cant get rid of me can ya :wink: So remember when i said that this is the last of just piggy wellll i lied . I just love drawing her and i dont think anyone will mind. Sooo heres the qeen posing for a picture. And since this is k+p pics lets just say the frog is taking the picture , so he wont feel left out .