Kermit/Piggy Relationship!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You may not be hip Melissa... But you know you have a place here in our MC family right? Besides, who will we get to nurse the poor lovelorned weirdo and chicken back to health? Who else commands a precise medical unit's knowhow and holds power over the town's hospital? Although that hospital did award Dr. Bob his medical practicioner's license...

Anyway... *Huggles to you Java.
Oh and Claudia... You do know of the existance of www.swinehearts.com fright?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I just have to say that I am: wildly entertained, totally impressed and insanely jealous. You make me realize that I've been totally lying down on the job of promoting happy frog-pig snuggling, which the world definitely need more of. *Sigh* I guess Kermit isn't the only person "lying" around here. May we ALL follow your example and post things that evoke thoughts of a contented frog and pig.

Kudos to you, Claudia dear! What a lovely little look at our favorite interspecies couple!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
The Queen of ushy-gushy wonderful fanfics has graced my thread!
*Gasps like a thrilled Sam The Eagle*

You are the one who keeps the Kermit/Piggy love alive!
I, a humble alley, am only a messenger from...

from...

Frog/Pig heaven.

:smile:

The other fans want me to say---UPDATE YOUR MARVELOUS STORY!

^___^

I am to update more things soon!

Java

Reaction score
I loved that when I was watching it!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I thought of something referring to our frog & pig couple:
In Season 1 Kermit was directing the Muppet Glee Club and they were going to sing "Temptation"
Before the song,the following conversation happened:
Kermit: Piggy,honey?
Miss Piggy:Yes my love?
Kermit:You do the solo.
(tells you something when they call each other by endearing terms,huh?:wink: )

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh Javie, I squealed like a little school girl!
X3 I love watching it too!

Yah! I thought something was going on with those little words in that episode. Then again, I was always a fan-girl and basically, anything that happens between the two. I obsessively point out a finger and gasp.

XP

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Oh, and she calls him "hubby!" and you'll notice that he doesn't correct her? Nor does he protest when she gives him a long and noisy kiss--just looks sheepish and, well, deserving of same!

In fact, for Kermit, he's remarkable benevolent and non-high-strung, even indulging her about being a "child star" who "joined us very recently." This is a happy, secure and fulfilled frog.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, for certain I did!

I was so glad and loved how kind he was. Rather than just shoving her away with spiteful words like he does occasionally. You could feel that there was some truth. Besides, I doubt that the clip was considered 'actors at work' like in most movies. This was a slight parody of celebrity events in Muppet version. So this would not count as the frog putting on a mask and feigning his love for her through the art of acting. I should consider this particular clip as the top evidence of them being content and married.

The kissing.
The goofy face being expressed in the frog's face.
Piggy's comments not being denied.
Kermit scolding her in a most loving tone.
Ect.

I wonder what I'll find next!
To satisfy our love for frog-pig romance.

:stick_out_tongue: