1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit & Piggy: The Great Debate

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, May 7, 2002.

1. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I'm glad to see that nobody has voted for 'They're freaking puppets. Who cares?' yet.
  2. Well so much for that comfort, Chris...at least 1 person's already voted for that one. :(

*sigh*
  3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I DIDN'T DO IT, I SWEAR!!!!

FOZ!
  5. Salmoto

Salmoto New Member

Bad Fozzie, no cream pie for you.
  6. Fozzie Bear

7. Fozzie Bear

I really didn't do it. Although, by now, I've forgotten what I didn't do, and am too lazy to re-read this post to see what it was that I didn't do!

FOZ
  8. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Of course, the funny thing about this is that the person making the poll clearly knows nothing about the Muppets. Piggy is in love with Kermit. Kermit is NOT in love with Piggy. That's what fuels all the storylines, for goodness' sakes! But the questions are written as though they've both always been openly in love with each other.

Of course, things will be taking an interesting turn in the upcoming Christmas movie...but I don't expect the poll maker knew that. This person probably also thinks that Miss Piggy was a regular character on Sesame Street. ;)
  9. Fozzie Bear

I'm SO hoping that they don't let Kermit and Piggy fall in love and become an item for 100% sure, because their distance-in-love is what has fueled them for so long...otherwise, I think if they DO become a certain item, then we're looking at the end of a story line that has weathered the ages since story telling began: unrequieted love.

After all Charlie Brown never really got to be with the Red Haired Girl, and that lasted 50 years.

Once in a while, to let emotions show, sure, let 'em kiss; but I hope it isn't permanent.

FOZ