Kermit plush dolls

dbarrie

Reaction score
I feel so lucky today! This afternoon I went to a nearby downtown mall and bought the last Kermit doll at the Carlton Cards store (the Cdn. name for American Greetings). This Kermit doll has arms and legs that can be adjusted. There were other Muppet dolls available, but I wanted to get Kermit so I can donate to the local toy drive next Christmas. Did Palisades release this line of Muppet dolls? The other ones I saw were Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Bunsen and Beaker. I think there was also a Pepe one when I was there two weeks ago, when there were more Kermits on display. No telling yet what the Disney ones will look like, but I wanted to grab this Kermit just to be on the safe side. :smile: It is soft and cute. Kids - big and small - would love it.

OI MuppetFan

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi dbarrie,

Those are the Sababa plush, the set inculdes Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Rizzo the Rat, Dr. Busnen Honeydew, Beaker and Animal as of right now, (There is also a white Santa Kermit still around in some Media Play stores too.) Maybe it was Animal that you saw because a Pepe plush hasn't been relased yet other then in amusement parks made by Nanco, but those are really rare and I haven't seen any in my area.

It looks like Janice and the Swedish Chef will join in the Sababa set soon though as someone said they saw some at a Toy Fair convention.

I would suggest if you plan on buying anymore Muppet dolls that you check out stores like Media Play/Musicland/Suncoast as they have the same ones only for a cheaper price. Stores like American Greetings or Hot Topic had them higer priced when I saw them there.

take care,

Zach,

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
They also have the Sababa Kermit (the poseable one), Miss Piggy and Animal plushes at our local Blockbuster. They have them currently priced at $14.99, which seems a tad expensive, considering they aren't that big...but should they go on sale...I'll be picking atleast the Kermit up!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I got a Kermit the other day on my birthday :smile: it's cool, but I wish it didn't have the bendy wires in it.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Gonzo was only $7 at Hot Topic? Thats GOOD to know!!

I know, too, I wish the Kermit didn't have the bendy wires, either. its cute to pose him, but he'd be so soft and cuddly without the wires.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
LOL...I live at Hot Topic...don't be afraid, they won't hurt you...:wink:

dbarrie

Reaction score
Hi Zack,

Those stores don't do business in Canada, just Carlton Cards (aka American Greetings). Haven't seen any Rizzo dolls, just the ones I mentioned plus Animal (no Pepe).

OI MuppetFan

Zack the Dog said:
Hi dbarrie,

Those are the Sababa plush, the set inculdes Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Rizzo the Rat, Dr. Busnen Honeydew, Beaker and Animal as of right now, (There is also a white Santa Kermit still around in some Media Play stores too.) Maybe it was Animal that you saw because a Pepe plush hasn't been relased yet other then in amusement parks made by Nanco, but those are really rare and I haven't seen any in my area.

It looks like Janice and the Swedish Chef will join in the Sababa set soon though as someone said they saw some at a Toy Fair convention.

I would suggest if you plan on buying anymore Muppet dolls that you check out stores like Media Play/Musicland/Suncoast as they have the same ones only for a cheaper price. Stores like American Greetings or Hot Topic had them higer priced when I saw them there.

take care,

Zach,