Kermit Plushies as Fashion Clothing?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I quess he wasn't strong enough to fend off Doc Hopper's fashion designer wife.

Davina

Reaction score
would love to see the rest of that line.. heh.. wonder if they got proper approvals to do this... (and when are the knock offs coming? hehe)

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Sorry, but what is this about? :confused:
The link leads to a picture of a fashion model wearing an outfit made out of dozens of Kermit plushies on the Today Show website.

And I have to say, that is the oddest thing I've seen all day.

Kiki

Reaction score
WHOA! Now /that/ is odd! The concept is interesting (and a little disturbing!), but... /man/ that's weird! Ha, but I s'pose that's fashion for you... anything goes, I guess. Just don't show Kermit... <_< >_>

Davina

Reaction score
but wouldn't Piggy just LOVE it? :smile:

would like to see some of the Animal pieces that were mentioned.. these fancy designers are more then a little nuts.. heh...

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Sorry, but what is this about? :confused:
No need to be sorry The Count!

What I posted was what is commonly referred to as a link. People browsing the world wide web (also known as 'the internet') can click on the link and access a headline the I came across regarding a fashion show in which a coat was displayed featuring numerous kermit plushes creatively sewn onto the garment.

Apologies for any confusion caused. I thought the article may be enjoyed by Muppet fans who may be in the market for a new coat.