Kermit Puppet Replica

Alfernot

Reaction score
I know I already posted about a Walter replica. But now I'm curious how to make or where I could get a Kermit puppet without being outbid on ebay lol.

Farron

Reaction score
Oh you're actually talking about a hand puppet! Sorry I thought you meant photo puppet replicas. I'm still looking for a Kermit one of those that will send to where I live (Australia). Had no problems getting Animal and Gonzo.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
For the record, that FAO Kermit is pretty decent. I don't have one, but I found them at Toys R Us a while back and gave it the one over. It's a little small, but the head really does look pretty accurate. That being said, it is a small puppet, so if you want a puppet that's going to look just like the real Kermit, it probably won't get the job done.

Alfernot

Reaction score
I am interested in building my own. So how do I build my own?

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Building a Kermit is kind of tricky, though the actual construction is relatively straight-forward even if you aren't that familiar with creating puppets. Dozens of members here have created their own Kermits, including myself, so if you do some searching both in this forum and in the Puppet Building and Performing forum, you should be able to find all kinds of threads with tips and info you could use as a starting point.