1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit Puppet Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Alfernot, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Alfernot

Alfernot New Member

I know I already posted about a Walter replica. But now I'm curious how to make or where I could get a Kermit puppet without being outbid on ebay lol.
  2. Alfernot

Alfernot New Member

3. Farron

Farron Member

Oh you're actually talking about a hand puppet! Sorry I thought you meant photo puppet replicas. I'm still looking for a Kermit one of those that will send to where I live (Australia). Had no problems getting Animal and Gonzo.
  4. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

For the record, that FAO Kermit is pretty decent. I don't have one, but I found them at Toys R Us a while back and gave it the one over. It's a little small, but the head really does look pretty accurate. That being said, it is a small puppet, so if you want a puppet that's going to look just like the real Kermit, it probably won't get the job done.
  5. Alfernot

Alfernot New Member

I am interested in building my own. So how do I build my own?
  6. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

Building a Kermit is kind of tricky, though the actual construction is relatively straight-forward even if you aren't that familiar with creating puppets. Dozens of members here have created their own Kermits, including myself, so if you do some searching both in this forum and in the Puppet Building and Performing forum, you should be able to find all kinds of threads with tips and info you could use as a starting point.