Kermit replaces Ty on Extreme Makeover Home Edition

rtgentry

Reaction score
Well I heard that Kermit has replaced Ty on extreme makeover for at least one show. They were recently in Hondo Texas filling a new episode of EM and Kermit took Tys place. I wish I knew sooner I would have driven over there. Its only like an hour away. But the show should air on april 9th.

GO Kermit. MOVE THAT BUS

zns

Reaction score
I will definately set my VCR for that episode. I still have the one from last year on tape.:smile:

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
I think it will be awesome to see Kermit involved with Extreme Makeover again! Even though we dont see a lot of new Muppet material, it is nice that some of the stuff we do get is helping contribute to a good cause like Extreme Makeover.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Craft family episode with Kermit is currently scheduled to air on ABC on Sunday, April 9, 2006.

Copied from The Muppet Newsflash.

http://www.muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com

Stay tuned to this blog for more information on it. It's run by GelfingWaldo.

travellingpat

Reaction score
AWESOME! does anyone know if Kermit is the only one thats gonna be on?

Great News!
TravellingPat

dwayne1115

Reaction score
what is disney doing they need to slow down they are letting the muppets have way to much spot light. They said they where taking it slow well it dont seem that way to me. this could prouply be one of the bigest apperesses that kermit has had. and plus its a whole hour show, and if im not mistakn theres is a folow up show of some kind to. They need more then just Kermit there though at least Fozzie or Gonzo I would love to see anamal there to. I really think pretty soon the muppets may have there own kind of extreme makover show, since this is there second time being on this one.