1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit Shriners PSA

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by FER SURE, Jul 29, 2002.

1. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

At 3 am this morning I was starled from my computer screen by the voice of none other thatn Kermit himself. Kermit was doing a public service announcement for the Shriners Hospital. It was a short spot about 15 sec and was done really cheaply. I was Kermit againt a simple colored backround leaning on a shriners hat. Has anyone else seen this?
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey,

Where did you go to , To get that message ?

See ya
  3. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

4. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

That is it. It kinda surprised me. I wasn't even paying attention to the tv and all of a sudden there is Kermit's voice. Unexpected but delightful!
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Nice to see the frog doing a little charity work !
  6. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

I downloaded it, I like his pose in the end of it, When he is leaning on that thing.

see ya