Kermit Sleeping Bag

AruggeRadio

Reaction score
Hey Gang

I was at a Target the other day for work (ironcily i was working on a Buddy Lee comercial), and while walking trough the camping supply I was surprised when I saw a huge familiar green head. Under closer inspection it was a huge Kermit the Frog Sleeping bag which is stored in a huge Kermit head. It had to be one of the cutest Kermit collectibles I had seen in some time, and even though it was obviously for a child but I had to ad it to my collection. Now the head isn't were the thing ended with the Kermit references. When you take out the sleeping bag the bag actually has Kermit feet and hands. This had to be one of the cutest and original Kermit / Muppet items I had gotten in some time. Anyone else seen this?

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
WOW! My youngest daughter, Kennedy, is turning 2 on Thanksgiving and her favourite character is "Meat" - her nickname for Kermit. I would LOVE to find one of these for her birthday. They aren't for sale at Target.com, but we'll check the stores here in Southern California! Thanks for the tip!

Heather
:smile:

AruggeRadio

Reaction score
Yea, it would be perfect for a 2 year old. I showed it to my mother and she said if i had been under 5 good luck getting me to sleep in anything else for a long time. I looked over the tag and all it says as far as a manufacture is the Jim Henson Company and www.henson.com. :embarrassed: So I'm not sure how you would find it. They called it the Kermit Sleeping Sack if that helps on Target.com. Oh and i forgot to menton ones you put the sleeping bag back into the Kermit Head it is then carried as a backpack.

I found it in St. Lois Park, MN (Home of Al Franken, along with Joel and Ethan Coen) Target.com but i could check to see if it is at other Targets. Has anyone else seen this item anywhere else?

AruggeRadio

Reaction score
On closer investigation (Reading the fine Print) on the lable, it says it is Manufactured by a company called Idea Nuova, INC located in NY, NY 10001. Hope that helps