Kermit spotted wanting to be a millionaire!!!

Jitterz

Reaction score
I just spotted kermit on who wants to ba a millionaire. He was giving people the answers! lol has anyone else seen this? it was quite humorus...:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I always enjoyed the celebrity Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes... Celebrity Millionaire 2, Day 2 when The Daily Show's Jon Stewart brought in a green frog as his friend for the day.

Even when Kerm's giving out answers... The first letter of something he used to teach on Sesame Street.
And then we get to the lie that is the question they asked Charlie Sheen... In The Muppet Movie, where do Kermit and his friends travel to after leaving his home in the swamps of Georgia?
Trick question, I'll leave you Muppet guys to figure out what the trick is.

SkeksisGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ah yes... Celebrity Millionaire 2, Day 2 when The Daily Show's Jon Stewart brought in a green frog as his friend for the day.

Even when Kerm's giving out answers... The first letter of something he used to teach on Sesame Street.
And then we get to the lie that is the question they asked Charlie Sheen... In The Muppet Movie, where do Kermit and his friends travel to after leaving his home in the swamps of Georgia?
Trick question, I'll leave you Muppet guys to figure out what the trick is.
I thought the swamp was in Florida. Also, Kermit wasn't with his friends when he left the swamp. He met Fozzie at the El Sleezo and then the Electric Mayhem with Scooter, Gonzo, Sweetums, Piggy, Rowlf, Bunson and Beaker.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Bombay India... right? to become famous

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Of course the swamp home of Kermit was in Florida... That's why it's a trick question. Sure he met his friends along the way, who didn't all leave from the swamps of Florida at the same time... But they did all end up going to Hollywood to become rich and famous.
Eh... It's all in the wording.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Swampland in Florida

Wow--I must be mixing up reality with story--how do we KNOW the swamp is in Florida? I always assumed it was in Missouri.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Given the scenario in the opening sequence of TMM... Would there be swamplands and alligators in Missouri?
Besides, the gang goes back to what Kermit calls his native home in a 1989/1990 TV special... Where the gang gets startled by a fireworks show nearby... Which is the regular nightly fireworks show at Walt Disney World, cause it's next to the swamps.

Given all of that, I think it's safe to say that Kermit's home swamplands is the Everglades in the state of Florida. However, fanfics by the Queen from Chicago have placed that birthing bogg in the town of Leland, Mississippi as a nod to Jim's birthplace of Oxford, Mississippi.
Hope this helps.