Kermit statue

fizzgig

Reaction score
does anyone know?
it's a silly thing, but I just have to know...
The new made-for-tv muppet xmas movie briefly showed a statue of kermit with some children -- is this for real, and if so, where is it?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I've been wondering that samething. I'm assuming that it doesn't exist because I don't think the new x-mas movie took place anywhere particular. I assumed it took place in new york only because I live here :big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
They built it for the movie--I think they need to make a real one of them. And put it someplace significant.

Quinnnnnnn

Sweetums74

Reaction score
I'm guessing the prop statue is made of foam and just painted to look like stone. It would be nice if it was kept, but a lot of times things like this end up getting scrapped after the production wraps.

I was watching a special on Central Park on the Travel Channel this past weekend and a portion of it covered all of the statues that are in the park. It said that only one of the statues actually "belonged" there (in the original plans or something like that).

If I was to suggest a location for a real kermit statue-- I'd venture to say that Central Park would be a nice place for it.

Chris