Kermit Swamp Years figure

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
The Bunny Picinic was not made by Disney, it was made in 1988 or 1989 before the Disney deal happen.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Tomahawk,

Don't you think it kills us to bash on something Muppety? But when it's a product that's so inferior, that comes after so many years of excellent work? I think the biggest blow to the organization, beyond the loss of Jim Henson himself, has been the loss of the writers like Jerry Juhl, who brought so much life and creativity to these characters.

In my book, "Kermit's Swamp Years" isn't the Muppets at all...it's coincidentally about a frog NAMED Kermit, but it's not Kermit. And that hurts.

Quinnnnnnnnn

tomahawk

Reaction score
i guess i am just silly. but hey, what can you do. really, criticism is good, but to me a lot of the coments just sound, oh i don't know,cruel.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
i guess i am just silly. but hey, what can you do. really, criticism is good, but to me a lot of the coments just sound, oh i don't know,cruel.
We've been supporting the Muppets for years. I think we deserve more quality than Swamp Years had to offer. That's just my opinion. I do not like 'bashing' the muppets.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
seriously,i don't think so. i belisvre everyone had an expectation that this film was going to save lives and it has let you all down personally. if i were someone who had worked on this film, i wouldn't see any of this as constructive criticism,i would see it as just plain mean.
I hope the makers of Swamp Years take what we have to say as constructive criticism. If they make any more pictures like that, there might not be many muppet fans left. They should be working on projects that will help revive interest in the muppets such as the action figures and the tv show, not one of the worst movies for kids I have ever seen.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i don't mean to be rude but could people give a little more info on why they hate the flim other then the writing? i personaly liked the movie, i mean it could have been better, but do i get a award or metal now?;-)

Zack)Rowlf the,ehh,i know, just hate mail right?Dog.